Reviews for Blue Bloods
sasuke140 chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
I loved it
StealthFire718 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Cute. Really cute. That may seem sarcastic, but truthfully, I'm in my screaming fangirl mode... in my mind anyways. But that was so ADORABLE. I love it! :D But... what about anonymous :O Haha, well... this is very interesting. And I would say "please write more" or whatever, but I don't want to give that kind of pressure. So... good job on this chapter! :)
xxcandylover23xx chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Plz, u have to update on this. You didn't do the wedding, the lemon, no little neji's and tenten's running around the house yet. And hinata and Naruto! Come on, I'm dying over here, plz hurry
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Wow nice
Shikoo chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
Hello.

I would like to congratulate you as a good writer. You use the language well and made me awe at your choice of words for a few times. The plot is also fine, though a bit cliché, maybe. I unfortunately have trouble realizing the time span, as the happenings seem to progress pretty oddly compared to the time.

I honestly have no idea why you guys are so worked up with the anon guy. It's pretty obvious he's the guy Tenten bumped into in the first chapter, the one she called "gorgeus" if I'm not mistaken. Hope I'm right, I don't know how that could be, but it seems clear to me.

Any updates coming? I mean, I don't think so, but maybe? Thank you for the story, btw.
Lili Bibi chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Nice ending! But I wonder who is anonymous?
Lili Bibi chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Oh yay Anonymous! :3
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Hehe! Loved how everyone all shocked when Neji was being funny! XD
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OH LOL! They hate each other, hm? Dat's gonna be interesting! :)
Airi Shirokuro chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
GAAAAAAHHH THEY LIKE EACH OTHER FANGIRLING HYPERVENTILATING AND SCREAMING INTO MY PILLOW ALL AT ONCE KAWAIIIIII!
Okay. I am okay.
BUT YOU HAZ 2 UPDATE DON'T MAKE ALL UR READERS WAIT
*whimpers* I love this story.
THXX
Animefangirl95 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
yay happy ending! but we never learned who anonymous is!
Animefangirl95 chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
i like the fact that I know why Neji was blushing haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
hehe they kissedXD
Animefangirl95 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
haha wow i forgot about Anonymous as well haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Great job with this chapter:) can't wait to click the 'next' button