Reviews for Salvation
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they finally found Sara.
ellameno chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
that is cool i like it.
bellabug chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
As always, your language is nothing short of moving. I'm not one for angst when it is not coupled with a shamelessly fluffy ending, and am a permanent resident in the 'jorja resigned' bubble of hope, but this story was undeniable for its excellence.

Rach.
endiahna chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I thought that was wonderfully written but so so sad. Very deep and emotional. Great Job!
csiqueen chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
very, very intricately written. a great job well done! please continue to write more! i just have one question, though. does sara die or do they save her in time? or did you write it that way to leave it up to our imagination? again, i really loved it!
Lilith chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
This was heart-shattering and so good! Wonderfully written (no big deal with you, uh?) and so profound. It's such a beautiful depiction of Sara's feeling in such a nasty occasion. great, admirable job.
MileyKapri chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
that was so good!

yeah. . .but 1 thing. . .you need to continue. . .because, like, does sara die?
Kegel chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Beautiful. Sad. *cries*
MoonyAddict chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
So so so perfect. It was stylistically unsuaual, but so beautifully deep and touching. It gave me chills to read this, because I think you nailed the aparent confusion a person like Sara would have in a moment like this. Bravo, indeed, it's really admirable.