Reviews for Safe But Half as Real
herart chapter 6 . 3/1
Ok. It didn't come to the pairing part, but the story itself is great. My first xover of this category but a good one.
Gracealma chapter 6 . 2/18
Love it. Where have I been that I missed this story. So wish you can update it. It's so good. And maybe a Harry/Luna pairing...even better.
eyann85 chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Where has this story been all my bloody life ? So Fraken AWESOME ! So hoping this gets finished
Onlyabrit chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
This is the start of a GREAT story! What happened? Did you abandoned it? I would love to find out what happened next.
Ryuken-Sogetsu chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Interesting, I hope you keep going with it.
deanec64 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
wonderful story so far :-)
Dblej chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
interesting twist
PhoenixRe chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
Great story. Really, I enjoyed it immensely. Too bad that it remained unfinished. Don't suppose there is any chance to finish it, eh?

Anywho, was always looking for a DW/HP crossover but all of them were... well, not really good, except some oneshots. I was looking one where the Doctor was in some way looking out for Harry but the only one I found and was rather interesting turned out to be a weird/stalk/psycho/yandere story after a point... Too bad, it had some potential. That's why I liked your story. Your characters are interesting as well as their origins (I only assume that there is some Baldur's Gate influence there, but for me that has no knowledge of the details it all seems good).

Also another point in it's favor was Luna even though we didn't see any of her. I always liked her and the H/L ship as well, and it was a brilliant choice for this crossover... Most people seem to think that Hermione is the appropriate choice for crossovers with DW based on her academic disposition, but come on people. Luna would ENJOY the travels and sights and probably understood them as well; she is a Ravenclaw...

On a final note, I also liked the maturing and giving a second chance theme. Usually it's all about payback to all or none.
Kris chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Very enjoyable.
Thenchick chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
o.o

post more now!
SeasonsInReverse chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I really enjoyed reading these 6 chapters. If you ever decide to begin writing for this story once again, I will be eagerly awaiting and ready to read. I hope one day you may finish this wonderful story.
writertron chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
awesome! are you going to write more? I'd love to read it!
bananacupcakes chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Ahh LUNA! Finally :)

I hope Tom is reborn :]. And I have a suspicious feeling that Dumbles was involved in making Tom into Lord Voldermort. Confirm or deny please?

Please continue :]
TurtleBlue chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
I quite enjoyed this crossover fic. I am happy to read that you are recovering from your illnesses. If you are able to complete this fine fic, thank you! If not, well I believe my imagination could fill in some of the blanks. Health comes first.

Turtleblue