Reviews for Armed Forces Day
Marikalay chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow, Tommy seems to be having a really rough year. lol
raven2547 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
is Fred the little punk from Ivan Ooze? that was the best movie :D this was very cute, and i love the interaction with other teams.
ShadowDancerLei chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Fred is from the MMPR movie. I hated that kid. lol P

That's besides the point, though. I really like these holiday one-shots. They are quite hilarious.
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
But Fred was so nice when he was a kid!

Sorry, I've completely missed the point of this, haven't I?

Don't worry, I did laugh and pay attention and enjoy the whole thing, it's just...Fred was nice. He was gonna be a gold ranger!

I liked Tommy complaining about becoming boring too soon, and 'The world has officially gone mad...A Vulcan is laughing'.

Oh, and saying 'it was great' in referrence to the Countdown!

But there is NOTHING in the world better than Tommy's expression when Kimberly asks about there being no pink Dino ranger!

He's an idiot, though, 'cause he could have said the memory of her was too painful or something...is he gonna get a divorce? That's sad.

Anyway, I liked it. *smiles*
smartgurlhermione chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i would have liked to see some dana/carter-ness but tommy/kim is pretty fun. and i dont know who fred is. should i? again, amusing, though you are getting further and further away from the actually days you are using.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This just get funnier and funnier.

Catch you on the flip side.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
LOL! And yeah, I know who Fred is. I have that whole movie memorized.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aw, I liked Fred! I can't see him like that! Great job though. Catch ya on the fli side.
rosa lunae chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aw, Fred! The little annoying kid from the MMPR movie! Funny.

I'm totally enjoying this little holiday series by the way. Cackling like the wicken witch of the west and freaking my roommates out.
bmoonblackdragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Fred is the kid from MMPR the movie...who would of thunk that he would turn against the rangers...this is halerious...poor rocky and adam...have to deal with all the married male rangers when there wives get mad...lol
KJ chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I liked the stuff with Fred. Poor Tommy married three weeks and already thrown out lol.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
This is good. Fred turned into a jerk. Kim really is overreacting.
Romance Rangers chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
It's official :

I begin a laugh therapy and I use your fanfic.

Hem...

In fact, I just read all my ffnet alerts about your stories, and I can't stop to read and to laugh... Happily, I'm alone. Because, I look like a odd and maniac person I think... Laughing too much make that ! ;

PS : I love your one-shots !
Craig chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Vulcans laugh? Wow. I think my mind just got blown.

And I'm thinking Tommy is filing "There is no Dino Pink" under *Things not to tell your wife* XP

Very humorous work. I enjoyed it.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
poor Tommy, you think he'd know by now not to make Kim angry...