Reviews for Fade Away
yukireizei chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
mskeller,

It frightens me how much I can relate with this. There are moments when I am overwhelmed with sadness, for reasons I can never remember.

This is the first story, and so far the only one that has driven me to tears. And everytime I read it I feel so depressed. But I love it. I don't know how many times I've read it, it's so beautiful.

I'd love to see something like this written more often.

Thank you for writing it. You truly are an inspiration.
strawberry-box chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow, this was really well-written. You portrayed Sasuke's emotions really well :D
Angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I'm an emotional reader so of course queue the waterworks, it hurt even more that it was Sasuke because really without Naruto he doesn't have much - so in that case it was obvious it was Sasuke because Naruto just seems incapable of allowing himself to be dragged down by depression and/or dysthymia - heck he'd beat the crap out of Sasuke to SEE him before he'd ever fade away!

Very emotional!
scuabdiver chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I am so glad that I read this story. It is absolutely beautiful... deep... everything. I was actually diagnosed with dysthymia and this story really hit a spot in my heart. Don't ever stop writing!
Avliss chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Poor Sasuke-kun! I know how it feels to fade away...and its not fun.

The dysthymia thing was a good touch, and the entire thing was very well written.

Nice work!

Keep writing:)
asagoro chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
this is, quite possibly, the saddest thing i've read all year! i seriously started to cry at the end. i have to say that this fanfiction is amazing! keep writing! T_T
oceandragon chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was awesome! _

the time i started reading to the end i was sucked in...O.o

it was i wasn't in this world anymore..._

...*did something happen to u?*...
Ashtray'Heart chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
God, I love this piece. Read it no less than 8 time and I guess I will read a few more anyway. It's just everytime I log on to ffnet I'm itching to read it again. Yeah, it has such effect on me

Firstly, I loved the writing style. Written purely from Sasuke's POV, with all his thoughts about his surroundings, his feelings. It was amazing how you also showed Naruto and his character purely from Sasuke's POV. The scene after the reunion was especially sensual, just amazing. Real, with Sasuke's fear and Naruto's actions, as well as Sasuke's fleeing. The end was quite unexpected but fitted perfectly. I'd love to see this same shot from Naruto's POV. It's not too hard to comprehend his feelings here, yet still it would be very interesting to read his thoughts about this.

And I knew that it was Sasuke, I just knew it!

Thanks for such an amazing piece, it really left me impressed. And sorry for being the lazy ass that I'm and reviewing only now
Cyber-Porygon chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
how come some of your stories are more uptodate on other sites for example on aff playmates has 5 chapters but aff only has 4 and on ff distant star has 9 chapters but ff has 10 please send me a reply
michelerene chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I was holding my breath all the way to the end... thank goodness he didn't bite it. I would have been very sad. I cry at bite it fics. Your story however was perfect. Feeling, heart-breaking angst, warm realization and a happy ending! Throw in my favorite two boys and it doesn't get better than that.

Excellent!
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Lovely story.

Just... fade away.

I've done that before... It was kind of... fun, almost.
katiedog13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I cried becuase until the end where you had their names said I thought it was naruto who had faded away I even reread the last couple sentances to make sure I had read it right. what's wierd is that's how I think I will be after I graduate I doubt anyone will remember me.
Shannigans and Diggles chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
And now I must draw for this.

*walks away*
windspeaks chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I was so happy that you decided to write a new story-I really enjoy all your fanfiction. Again, this story was well-written, original, and simply beautiful. Thank you for this.

But even the best fanfiction writers make typos, and here are some sentences you might want to correct:

“Like when I was at the resteraunt I worked at and someone orderd your favorite food.”

“I heared you coming out into the hallway just as the elevator arrived.”

I can't wait until you write your next story! :)
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I thought it was Naruto who was the speaker until the end so i was quite surprised. Though I really enjoyed reading the story. Poor Sasuke... Poor Naruto... Keep up the great work in future stories. Ciao for now.

Karone