Reviews for Shattered
nerwende chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
You made me cry :p

Wonderful story. In fact I really love your stories

Keep up the good work ;)

Nerwende
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
OMG! I can't stop the tears from falling! That was a great story but oh my...wow!
tsweeny chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I liked it. Would you consider continuing it? I think Sam is way too stubborn to leave it at this.
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
or... sam could use said army to get dean back and then kill them...
Little-Lotte625 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
OMG that was the saddest thing I have ever read! My god totally should not ahve read it on a Monday morning. But you did a wonderful job as always. I knew what I was getting into when I read the summary but it was one of your stories so I couldn't stop myslef. Well I'm gonna go crawl in the corner and cry now ;)

-jen
skysgirlforever chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That was so sad yet vrey beatiful and could come true in the show and thats scary to think about.
J chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
good.:)
sams1ra chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
that was...aw!
Taiven chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
So incredibly sad! Great story and very well written. Jeesh. Poor Sam and Dean...
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
omg! that was great!
me chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
depressing but well written. Wish you had gone in a bit more about Dean being taken, but I guess my imagination will have to do.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Dean, I hope/don't hope John is still in Hell! Maybe between you you can get out of there.

My poor Sam, pick up the pieces of you and get him back! Do something! Anything! You owe him at least the effort of trying.

Mummyluvr, your tearing my heart out here! **wipes tears**

Thank You.

Cat
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
aw

i sympathize with sam i really do

cuz i love dean with all my heart and i'd hate for him to die just because of a damn demonic deal

*tear-tear*
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Awesome. I love it. But who's to say they won't find a way to break the deal in a year? Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Of course he's shattered! I believe that Sam would survive, tho. Dean gave his little brother the foundation he'd need to go on...in whatever direction he'd choose. Sam would miss his big brother desperately, but he'd make his decisions and move on with his life. Dean would not be able to do that. No one gave him the foundation that he gave Sam.

Great job!