Reviews for Every Waking Moment
ritzkiaprilia chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Wow, I never see this pairing before O.o
but, but I loved it XD
Inactive ONNMT chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Aww, sweet! Love how Kagome reacted to the slap scene!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I do like this a lot.
RayneOfAgrona chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Hahaha. The part on the flamers is hilarious XD. Nice job XD. Loved the story by the way. It's awesome to see a different view on the characters. I didn't dislike this Kagome like I dislike other Kagome's they are horrible. Good Job, keep it up XD
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I have one flames :( and I felt so down after reading the flames until I read this story and u cussed the flamers so I should cussed the flames too XDD lol

Practically I agrees with all the other reviewer that they had enough at home and school. Me too I deal with it everyday and I practically don't want to deal with it online either. If I had to deal it with this website everyday I might as well explode from my life XDD but its good that u stand up for yourself. Really is, :-) u can't just let them told u stopped writing,i mean they can day it just not their type but they're not allowed to tell u to give up cuz we're not suppose to give up.
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hey I thought u continued this! XD I thought chapter 2 is a sequel!
moon eclipse shadows chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is cute :)

Thank you for writing!

You shouldn't worry about the flames you got. They're all anonomous so it's likely that the same person wrote them because he/she is stupid and resentful.

Good luck with an future writing! :)
Paradigm Blue chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Best Flamer response ever! This is the only yuri pairing I have ever read, because I prefer yaoi, but it has got to be the best homosexual couple story without a lemon ever! And to the flamers, there is a reason it is called 'fanfiction', and not just because general public write it.
kuku chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
u have really horrible anger problems. its kinda funny lol :D
lethargic spazz chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Ok. first off: i don't give a damn what these haters say THIS IS AWESOME in fact the only thing that would make it awesomer is if it had more to it. and secondly: they don't know what awesome is because they live under a rock lol keep writing cause your awesome.
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
You tell them Yuki!

It's time we start fighting back. I've desided I've had enough bullshit. I deal with it enough at school and home. I don't need it on too. It's were I go to escape the real world. I've had it! If they want to start a fight it's time to start fighting harder back.

Also agree on the OOC Kagome. They change her too much. Obviously in a crossover you have to play with the personalities somewhat depending on how you change her background and to make her fit in better with the new x-over but people go to the extremes and make her well make her into things that aren't her!

I swear I will declare war soon. Next time someone flames me I am gonna give them a piece of my mind.

THanks. You encouraged me. Though I feel how fustrated you are.
Foxluna chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
the only advice i have for u Gome Yuki, is just to ignor those assholes! they suck dick and probably wish half their fanfics were just as good! if their Homophobic they shouldn't have read the damn story in the first place, maybe they have nothing better to do.

i seriously HATE FLAMERS the all can go and ROTT IN HELL!

sure maybe a little critisisim(did not kno how to spell that at all) is okay but just plain out flame is just rude!

if people love writing let them write, so people just need ta leave em alone.

well hopefully u told em all off, and hopefully dont get into too much trouble.

and i really liked this one-shot it was really good!

laters,

Fox
K4U chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
u mad bro?
YukimuraShuusukeGirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
And i liked this! Not enough people do yuri fics...so i am glade ya did! *laughs* You made me want to post my yuri crossover fics with kag..but i am like..er i don't want people flaming me, cause we aaaall know how idiots are on fanfiction and same sex pairings..it happens alot.

Great job! I hope you do more pairings like this in the future!
YukimuraShuusukeGirl chapter 2 . 6/8/2011