Reviews for No Good Deed
tdilover24 chapter 4 . 5/1
uhmm... it's been over 8 years.. will you ever update? I like this story very much.
Shadowmage97 chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I really wanna follows this... but 2008 man! I think this story might be abandoned?
Me-wants-Toast321-DEACTIVATED chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Please you gotta update soon! Or i'll eat you pet worm (if you have one~...) JK~~!

XDDDDD
Muffin'sback chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Ooh! This is interesting, so keep going! :)
shadow936 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Its good, and i have an idea...but its pretty tupid. oh well, trixie gets so comfertable around brad she accidentally tells jake's secret...weird, but the first thing that comes to my head
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Good point, Brad. Please update.
Vi chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
are you never going to update? because this happens to be one of the only ADJL fics that are worth reading, there are so few good fics for this fandom...
pinkyapple chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Really nice fic~ This is my second ADJL fic, and it's great! Update soon
oshnsoa shnedashn kiunepgli chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
i was never a big fan of this pairing, but you do write ever so well. will yo be getting to friends anytime soon?

hoping you had a happy new year and a good holidays.
Chigirl chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Please hurry and update soon! Ive been waiting forever for this story! Very good chapter!
jane chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
That was great

I've never really been a fan of Brad and Trixie but this story is making me like the pairing.

What a cliff at the end...
Amdrag chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
k. Trixie and Brad? Dat is so evil...but i'm kinda evil 2. But still... it's Jake n Rose 2gether 4eva. Got it dude...or dudete?
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
XD Good work!Thought you were J&T? O_o Update soon!
MarkedBYMelinda chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I really liked it so far and i liked tulp in the sand too! Great stories! Lesson number one Trisie :Take drink from strange guy at party, Get dateraped...
Rashell chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
trixie and brad never would of thought it but im liking it now

can't wait for update