Reviews for Circadian Rhythm
Crow's Talon chapter 4 . 12/30/2010

I liked Waxing and Love; Waxing was wonderfully written, almost dreamlike, and the image of Filius singing Beatles music was hilarious.
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
My favorite out of all is Accuracy it was brillant! Perfect MMAD!
Gelly Bean chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
woo this sounds really gd
Waenthoronien chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Lovely drabbles! I especially enjoyed "Tea", but I had to think a bit first to get it right :)
DailyProphetEditor chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Well I liked the firefly comparison...
DailyProphetEditor chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Filius and Pomona are sweet. And I really enjoyed the one about the Sorting Hat.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Now I had to go and check these out. I usually don't read drabbles, but these are very good.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Aw, now you've made me curious about this "Summertime" drabble. Where can I find it.

Loved the Arabella Figg one!
Chemistress chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
You want to know, which one I like best? "Tea" - the idea has merit. It would be very much like Minerva, to check on Harry once in a while this way ..,
mapetite16 chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
I liked this I thought it was well written. Brilliant!
Dora87 chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
hi, aw I loved them all! they are just so cute and well written, but my favorites were waxing, presence and love. Thanks for writing! I hope you post more stories soon!

remusROXmySOX chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
these were definitely worth the read. thanks for the recommendation. the remus/tonks ones were adorable, but i must say that my favorite was "love" in nights, it was so cute!
AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
I'll go through them one by one, as I can't help but say something about all of them. 'Waxing' I thought was very good, and made me smile. The Tonks/Lupin ship is a lovely one, and I love read ing yourinterpretation.

'Fortuitous' was also brilliant, though if you'll excuse me for asking (the answer is probably one I should know, but the lateness of the hour is not helping my slow brain) who is Hestia? Otherwise, I loved it, especially how well Sirius was shown.

'Presence' was, of course, my favourite, and so beautiful. I'm glad you chose our pair to do the aftermath for. The little dialogue you used was perfect, and the way you described him waking was gorgeous.

'Love' was hilarious and so very sweet. Well done!

Thanks for a lovely set of drabbles!

AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Alright, I give up, I'm not going to get any sleep tonight but it'll be worth it! I absolutely loved these ones, especially Devotion, Duty and Waiting. Severus/Hermione always appeals to me, and the idea you showed us in those hundred words was a brilliant one and represented everything good about that ship. Duty was an unusual idea that made me think, which is always a good thing. Waiting, of course, my couple, I was bound to love it, but I loved the way you ended it.

AssortedScribbler chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
I had to review this one and tell you how much I loved 'Tea' and 'Accuracy' not just because they had my favourite character in, but because Tea was so dear, and opened up a possibility I had never considered and Accuracy because it was just plain funny! Brilliant bits of writing, hope you write again soon!