Reviews for An arrancargirl in Seireitei
Ruelux Prince chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Well, this is one of the most charismatic stories I have ever read. The image of Nel cursing does not fit well with her 5 year old form. Hope you have time to continue this and i think we would all pray for Hisugaya Taichou and Masumoto-san.
StrawberryBADDESTfemale chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This story was okay till I saw Nell say 'Hime-nee-San.' Really?, you must support Orihime or IchiHime. Sorry, I just CAN'T stand it. :/
Mwahahahahamwaha chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Evil cakle...
kraken5 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
I haven't seen Nell in the anime yet, but I love Yachiru and this fic is hilarious. Hitsaguya is going to have one chaos of a migraine next chapter. I can just see his eyebrow twitching.
Spottedmask77 chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
You shouldn't have abondened it. I am SOOOOO mad.
Great fanfic, though.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
awsome XD
khmer-roguenin chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
i lov it im not sure if your going to updat but plz do cuz its plenty of good!
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
haha! I cannot stop laughing!
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
haha! At least some good came out of it! :D
KK the Prophet chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
I really hope you continue this someday. I’m busting a gut while reading this. Plus, it has the added UryuNemu, IchigoOrihime, and KenpachiUnohana pairings so that just makes it even better.
Revolation chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
i knew if these two got together they would cause chaos, and i found a story with them. it's everything i hoped for and more, but is this story done. it's like in the middle of nel's explorations
SithKnight-Galen chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
This story was very funny, and I can see so many more possibilities with this. I can't wait to see what happens when the "wonder twins" finally make it to Division 10. And what is Mayuri going to do with this "youngest daughter" once he recovers? Does this mean Ken-chan actually has someone else he thinks is "interesting" the more he interacts with Nelial?

I noticed that you said that this story is complete, but I was hoping that maybe you were taking a break from things. I really hope that your muse comes back to you and you decide to give this story another look. I hope that you do.
Disgaealord chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I ROLFED ON THE PART WHERE NELL BURPED OUT THE BLAST XD! also, why is it some people spell it Nell, when it should be Nel? either way, please make more like this!
randomgirl chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
It's a shame you don't have time for this anymore. I was really enjoying it. Finding good comedy fanfiction is nearly impossible, but you pulled it off exceptionally well.
Cjonwalrus chapter 7 . 1/3/2009