Reviews for Never Felt This Way
rocknroler chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Oh my god, I can't belive I never read that before! I love you fanfic! Kankuro and Kiba are so cute together!
Renn chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
lo. cool fic, and for once the kid was actually CUTE and not downright annoying, so that's really cool! the end's just...too abrupt...
NejiKikyoAnimeRose chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Woah! That was hot! Well, I certainly hope Kiba grew a little smarter over that one year period of abstinence from Kankuro. Everyone can tell they oth have got the hots for each other. Great story all around! I am an avid KankuKiba fangirl, and I commend u! ;D
kuriqa chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
wow... that was a sudden ending... i bit too sudden... there isn't really any hints toward kankuro's feelings throughout the entire story and then BOOM... hm... wonder if you actually DO have the sequal up... if so ima read it! lol...
rainbowflame chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Oh, that is yummy! Nice one :D
Natsumi Hitori chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I want two pig-tails!
mandarin'peel chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
aw . that was such a cute story.

i loved how kankuro carried kiba to the mansion- that was such an adorable image.

and tenshi was so likable! even though she was an OC, she was an awesome charecter.

is there going to be a sequal XD

loved this story
stray.dog.run chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
this was wonderful. the little girl was a well rounded and cute character, and the interaction between the boys was rather delightful.

my only mild complaint was at the end. when kankuro attacked kiba and akamaru in order to get the kiss. it felt awkward and cruel. why would kiba return feelings for someone who did something like that, playing against his fear of losing akamaru? [i do understand that kiba wasn't too happy about it, and was rather angry, but still. i think kankuro is smart enough to know that what he did borders on sexual assult, and if he had any hope of surviving kiba's revenge, or gaining kiba's affection, he would not have done that.] i agree that kankuro might do something like that, but to that extreme, i am not so sure. to incapacitate akamaru and restrain kiba... it seems he might have turned around and snuck up on kiba and done something similar, but without retraining him with chakra, and akamaru would probably be able to sense if kankuro was a true threat, as animals often do - which in turn would eliminate the need of using a sleep jutsu on the dog at all.

however, despite it all, please do not think i am insulting you! i loved the story and i look forward to more, if there will be any. you are a wonderful story writer and i hope to see more from you. bravo, and thanks for writing!
twilit chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
O PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON OR A FAST AS YOU CAN! SO FAR I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND I URGE YOU TO CONTINUE!
Kanmuri chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I really like the story line! Make me happy and keep up the good work _
madame nonchalant chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Hm...interesting, but in a very good way. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Kayonoi chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That was cute. :3 Can't wait for the next chapter!