Reviews for Broken Hearts Can Mend
ylakegirl chapter 30 . 11/7/2010
I just have to say I adored this story. It has to be the first sylar/OC story I have ever read that flowed smoothly throughout the whole story. It made my night!
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 17 . 6/15/2009
(tears) the end me sad! but it was very heartwarming! you're sentences are getting better and the longer chapters are SO much better! update soon please!

Kay
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 16 . 5/12/2009
(sigh) I have realized something within the past couple of days .. . . .. I HATE ELLE! she went after Peter, she went after Sylar. . . .WHATS HER DEAL? please update soon (and send me the next chapter) this is much better than the last chapter. . .. .
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
i love the chapter, sorry it took so long to review, your chapter was at the bottom of my email! (blushes) anyway, still a little choppy, but you're getting better! onto the next chapter!
Shade of the Ace chapter 13 . 4/15/2009
So hard to find good Sylar/OC stories!

Update soon!

Later
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
(big smile) I have to say, i am very proud of you, my dear friend. your writing has come a long way. NO MORE SHORT SENTENCES! and there were more commas! beautiful! anyway, i think out of all the chapters i have read by you, this is probably THE best. . . . .yup! anyway, im gonna read your email and get back to you on what i think!

Kay

P.S. Happy Easter and have a good spring break!
hogwartsjaguar chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
I love this! XD lol. Michael James - WAY. XD *catching up*

xoxo

vampie
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 12 . 6/9/2007

damn. i think you just MIGHT HAVE proved my theory wrong. damn. BUT I STILL HAVE TIME! anyway, my mom said, if we go that is, that she will be chaperoning us to Disney World! i don't know if this is good or bad. she said i wasn't going without her! anyway, see you in September!
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 11 . 6/3/2007
sad... she died... WAIT! HE KILLED HER! SEE! HE HAS NO FEELINGS WHATSOEVER! HE KILLED THE ONE HE LOVES!

hang on a sec... is this the end?
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 10 . 6/3/2007
very good. HE STILL KILLED HIS MOTHER!
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 9 . 6/3/2007
okay, so i am reviewing you now, and i am hoping you get this. i will say this again. SYLAR HAS NO FEELING WHAT SO EVER! learn this! and reading on...
HolyCheesus chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
yay! another SylarOC! i love your story so far! hope you update soon xx
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 7 . 5/24/2007
nope... not together anymore... Jessica is dead... dun dun dun... update soon please!
xVaLxRockSx chapter 7 . 5/23/2007
the park scene was so cute!
xVaLxRockSx chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
This isn't believeable, there is no build up. You need to establish more of a foundation. But I do love the idea of Sylar finding love... he's in need of a hug, you can tell. :)