Reviews for Mrs Maturin
IcannotRestImustWrite chapter 33 . 4/25/2012
MrsRJLupin you are the best. I loved this so much.
Pierre Gringoire chapter 32 . 5/1/2011
What year does this story take place exactly? Due to the timeline, I'm assuming 1806 or thereabouts, which means you've got a big problem. Nelson died at Trafalgar in 1805. Is this a zombie Nelson at the court-martial or is it an AU where Nelson didn't die? That kind of killed the story for me, seeing as how it's a historical fiction fandom.
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 32 . 4/26/2011
What a wonderful ending! Such a happy chapter. I loved how you encorporated Lord Nelson in all this, and just picturing Stephen as a woman... Just cracks me up xp. (and an 'attractive' woman at that!)

anyway, if you're contemplating another installement, I'd surely read it. I'd love to see Cicely have a child; she seems like she wants one very much. And Stephen would be a good father (juts picturing him with Blakeny)

I'm so happy you started this up again after some minor pleading from what seems like such a long time ago, but I'm so glad you did! This was a wonderful story, and with a terrific ending!
Gollum4077 chapter 31 . 4/23/2011
Oh.

My.

Bloody.

GOSH!

Please let it be what I think it is! Wait, is what I think right? I won't elaborate, my mind is going everywhere atm. Whoa, man! You've done so well to lead up to this! I am so freakin excited now, how did you...I'm not even gonna ask, that is seriously clever.

Do I need to tell you anymore times that you're awesome? I just did- there. :) I'll be waiting...
Gollum4077 chapter 30 . 4/23/2011
Wow. That was way intense. Lotta violence, but what's battle without it? Really, that was a reat, suspensful chapter, I was freakin out over this for some reson. CICELY! Can't stop herself can she? And James, freakin heck. Good work as always, now I shall read Ch31...
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 31 . 4/22/2011
C-could it be? Truly? Ahh! Please, let it be true!
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 30 . 4/21/2011
Ahh update soon! Great as always!
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 29 . 4/19/2011
Can't wait for more! Lets hope things'll finally turn up for Cicely :)
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 28 . 4/18/2011
oh, goodness, I really hope it isn't him X( Misunderstandings?

anyway, loved it as per usual :)
Gollum4077 chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
Wow, Cicely just can't keep stil can she? It's like musical ships! :)

I will admit now, I am getting just a tad confused. Does Cicely still need to assasinate whoever? And Stephen (the real Stephen)... um, yeah. Maybe I should just let you do the talknig through the chapters. I assume there's only a few to go, as I think you mentioned before?

Anyways, hope all is well. Can't wait to see more, thanks for being a consistant updater! :)
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
Oh, Cicely, you're just so much trouble, aren't you?

Great chappie!
Gollum4077 chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
Okay, that crossed the line.

Sad much? How could you? Okay, that's a little dramatic...but seriously- Stephen dead? Really? You really had me going and...well, never mind. I've got too many suspicions as to what is really the case now. I will be waiting.

From your loyal-melodramatic-not-too-stalkerish-fellow-author

G-4077 :)
Gollum4077 chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Gah!

I get back from four days away, an dwhat do I find? THIS!

Ooh, I need to know more about this assasin! (you're probably thinknig: how much more can I give?) Forgive me, I'm a curious soul, and haven't read ch25-26 yet...

Yay for Harris, thanks for not killing him. And the old crew are back, cool-i-oes :)Glad Jack's alaways there to help. I'm very excited by the assasasinate the assasin, lol.

Oh, and one more thing: Please tell me what I just read at the bottom was not real. My response shall be something manic next chapter. :)
The Saintlike Weasley chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
another lovely update :) I feel so bad for Cicely - so sad what she has to be going through...
milgarion chapter 25 . 4/13/2011
wow, you are on fire this week!

i especially loved the second half of this chapter, the image of blakeney wedged in and listening to the captain (and what he heard) really tugged at my heartstrings.

she seems to be handling things reasonably well, or maybe she's just bottling up in the face of her upcoming task. still though, all very sad, and very eager to read the next chapter.