Reviews for Magic and Science
riverrat1 chapter 29 . 9/30/2019
Wonderful! I love happy endings.
Thanks for a great story.
riverrat1 chapter 28 . 9/30/2019
Strangely familiar... you couldn't have found a better name for this chapter.
Too bad she never met "Old Tom". That would have been interesting. Caelius thinks he knows Cecilia, but he was still a small child. Old Tome may would have recognized "his angel".
Now on to the epilogue!
riverrat1 chapter 27 . 9/30/2019
Yes, she suspected she could change things, and she did. With Tom thinking she was an angel, no telling how many things are different.
That should be interesting!
riverrat1 chapter 26 . 9/30/2019
Hmmm, I think I suspect where this is going...
riverrat1 chapter 25 . 9/30/2019
So much for a plan. Seems like everyone is going off and doing their own thing; Harry and his friends are one group, then the twins, the Ministry, the Death Eaters, Sirius and Cecilia, the Death Eaters and now we have Tabitha's favorite co-worker... Looks like the only one sticking to Dumbledore's plan are the Order and Severus.
riverrat1 chapter 24 . 9/29/2019
Looks like Draco finally has seen the light and found out that Voldemort is never satisfied, no matter how hard you are trying to please him.
riverrat1 chapter 23 . 9/29/2019
Not that there was any doubt in my mind, but I am glad that Cecilia is back.
Still don't trust Sirius though. He is creeping my out. I can not figure out what is up with him.
riverrat1 chapter 22 . 9/29/2019
Poor Remus, having to find out like this about Cecilia.
Looks like things are going from bad to worse in the Wizarding World. The only good thing is that the trio is back together.
riverrat1 chapter 21 . 9/26/2019
Oh yeah, that speech of Dumbledore's will put a few things straight and put the blame where it belongs...!
riverrat1 chapter 20 . 9/25/2019
Yes, that REALLY doesn't look good!
riverrat1 chapter 19 . 9/25/2019
Uh-oh, that does NOT look good...
Interesting that Petunia was trying to cover for Cecilia.
riverrat1 chapter 18 . 9/23/2019
I am a little back and forth on my thoughts what Hermione is trying to accomplish. Knowing her she does want to help, but I hope Tabitha isn't going through Severus's rooms again and finding the letter.
riverrat1 chapter 17 . 9/23/2019
I have a feeling that Severus came to care a little more for Cecilia than just her welfare...

Sounds like that was a little too close for comfort. Luckily the Dursley's decided that "Dudders" didn't need any friends at the moment and Vernon took Draco back to Smeltings, otherwise Draco would have seen who his friends tutor really was.

Tonks's little "family" is adorable.
riverrat1 chapter 16 . 9/19/2019
Poodle Penwright...! Damn Tabitha, just when I started to like you and thought you are growing a backbone you are doing something that proves your students right with the name they have given you. You are Umbridge's lapdog.
riverrat1 chapter 15 . 9/18/2019
That should be interesting... Severus and Sturgis approaching Tabitha. My guess is they want her help.

From what I gather here it wouldn't make a lot of difference if Hermione would give Cecilia away. Looks like Tabitha has the ability to do find her anyway. The only difference would be that it would take her a little longer.