Reviews for Reunions are a Deleted
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 27 . 4/19
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about your illness. You are a very creative and serious writer. I truly hope you feel better soon and I look forward to updates.
Remember Crazy chapter 27 . 4/3
Good read
macrossboy chapter 27 . 10/13/2017
Bob Regent: On behalf of my family, I wish your health to improve. Yours sincerely: macrossboy
bigd95822 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Hey, Bob, hope you're feeling better. RL can be tough to deal all the fun out of life, huh?
I've read several stories in this type, but RAAB is by far and away the best one I've seen so far. other than occasional spell check mistakes it's really fact it will be 4 years this October since it was updated is disappointing, to say the least. So many quality stories on are incomplete or abandoned for various reasons.
Hope you will feel better soon. Hope your muse wakes you up with a couple chapters ready to get written down, and won't stop bugging you till it gets done.(ff readers are selfish that way.) Most of all I hope you can get back to doing what you love, writing stories for MY enjoyment!(LOL)
Kris chapter 27 . 9/10/2017
I hope you are recovered from your illness. I have enjoyed your story, even unfinished.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/18/2017
All this handwringing liberal bleeding hearts. On day one give the Colonies a list of their 12 planets. Say you have 12 days to surrender on day one you destroy the first planet on the list and say you now have 11 days. By day 10 they surrender I bet ya.

When you fight a war you have a responsibility to end it as quickly as possible.
25142903 chapter 27 . 7/19/2017
SO, only very recently came across your story and have blitz read the entire thing within 3 days. I am hoping you are up to continuing it someday.

Cheers
Coco Discordia chapter 27 . 5/28/2017
Hope this will return soon, it's rare to find good stories like this.
WildKhaine chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Well, this fic has a lot of problems but I could let them slide a bit. However, as soon as O'Neill tries to get the Colonial refugees to fight I'm done trying to bother with this crap. This has to be some of the stupidest garbage I've read in a long, long time. All the different POVs with the Colonials is pretty boring too. I've pretty much skipped anything from their perspective. It's all Tau'ri are so evil and we know how awesome we are. Some variation of that garbage. Boring.
GDS Pathe chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
very good story, but well it breaks the laws of physics the only way a 50 megaton nuke will create a tsunami is if you enhance it with naquadah heck the Tsar Bomba had the same yield also hive ships aren't that powerful a good volley of drones will rip one to shreds as demonstrated during the battle of the Orion and Asgard plasma beam weapons will also tear one apart with 3 to 4 shots not to mention the ancients won most battles with the wraith and only lost because of numbers from a cloning facility powered by a ZPM
panther73110 chapter 27 . 8/22/2016
I hope you are getting better from your illness, this is a great story and its one of my favorites regarding Stargate and Battlestar Galactica.
Alucardandstuff chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
This story one of the best on the site, hope that your health and RL issues have resolved themselves so you can continue this awesome story.
The DCG chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
Reread the whole thing. Still a great read, Shame you gave up writing, but RL can suck often.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/20/2016
I LOVE this story! Please continue!
akatosh117demon chapter 27 . 12/3/2015
damn ... I liked this story!