Reviews for Reunions are a Deleted
Kris chapter 27 . 9/10
I hope you are recovered from your illness. I have enjoyed your story, even unfinished.
All this handwringing liberal bleeding hearts. On day one give the Colonies a list of their 12 planets. Say you have 12 days to surrender on day one you destroy the first planet on the list and say you now have 11 days. By day 10 they surrender I bet ya.

When you fight a war you have a responsibility to end it as quickly as possible.
25142903 chapter 27 . 7/19
SO, only very recently came across your story and have blitz read the entire thing within 3 days. I am hoping you are up to continuing it someday.

Cheers
Coco Discordia chapter 27 . 5/28
Hope this will return soon, it's rare to find good stories like this.
WildKhaine chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Well, this fic has a lot of problems but I could let them slide a bit. However, as soon as O'Neill tries to get the Colonial refugees to fight I'm done trying to bother with this crap. This has to be some of the stupidest garbage I've read in a long, long time. All the different POVs with the Colonials is pretty boring too. I've pretty much skipped anything from their perspective. It's all Tau'ri are so evil and we know how awesome we are. Some variation of that garbage. Boring.
GDS Pathe chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
very good story, but well it breaks the laws of physics the only way a 50 megaton nuke will create a tsunami is if you enhance it with naquadah heck the Tsar Bomba had the same yield also hive ships aren't that powerful a good volley of drones will rip one to shreds as demonstrated during the battle of the Orion and Asgard plasma beam weapons will also tear one apart with 3 to 4 shots not to mention the ancients won most battles with the wraith and only lost because of numbers from a cloning facility powered by a ZPM
panther73110 chapter 27 . 8/22/2016
I hope you are getting better from your illness, this is a great story and its one of my favorites regarding Stargate and Battlestar Galactica.
Alucardandstuff chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
This story one of the best on the site, hope that your health and RL issues have resolved themselves so you can continue this awesome story.
The DCG chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
Reread the whole thing. Still a great read, Shame you gave up writing, but RL can suck often.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/20/2016
I LOVE this story! Please continue!
akatosh117demon chapter 27 . 12/3/2015
damn ... I liked this story!
jag389 chapter 27 . 11/15/2015
hope you are well, and come back to this someday.
Guy chapter 27 . 11/7/2015
Wow, really enjoyed the story, just wish it was finished, it felt so close to completion with maybe only 1 or 2 chapters left, 9spolier) only thing I didn't like was the whole Goa'uld on Earth and on Colonal ships bit which I felt was not needed for the story
PascalDragon chapter 26 . 10/3/2015
Awesome story. I like how you make sure that each side has to work with the knowledge they have. Though I could always bang my head against the wall when the Colonials come to the wrong conclusion. ;) And it's really funny that they assume that Earth didn't find the probes that were in the solar system :P
Earth was definitely lucky they were able to defend the planet back then and they've evolved quickly since then... no wonder though considering that they now have the whole planet's resources available. :)
I'm looking forward to whatever you have planned with Ba'al and that other Goa'uld that's heading towards the Colonies. And then of course whether the Cylons that are with the Earth fleet will be able to convince the other members... Oh, and what they think about how the Earth fleet managed to take on the Colonials in their own space. :)

Yours,
Sven
Just Some Guy chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Great story, but as far as I'm concerned "taking the piss" is a British thing. No American (none I've heard) says "taking the piss" and I've never heard the Colonials in the 2003 BSG series say it either. But I'm most likely not the first one to note this. Still a great story.