Reviews for Duty Protect
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
CocoaSamurai45 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
GAH! You must continue! I don't care if you haven't updated in forever or if the next chapter is only three paragraphs long, this story is simply too good to leave unfinished.
Lisette chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
What a beautiful look into Dean's mind before season finale - and even better, a wonderful, deep, and generous view of Sam. I'm so tired of seeing him painted at the villain, that it's nice to see someone recognize him as something other than the one who's always dragging Dean down. Dean's a fantastic character, and you've combined all the wonderful elements of the protective older brother that just can't catch any breaks for the one he's always looking out for, a glimpse of a carefree, wonderfully laid-back Sam, and then more glimpses and understanding for the hell that he's going through, just as much as Dean.

Thank you for this, and I look forward to more!
Phx chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
OOh I am so excited to see this story start to post. I loved the teaser and hoped you would write this! Yay! I loved your last story.

I love how you write the brothers and their relationship and I am pleased to once again have a story to look forward to reading.

Great start!
sasha2002 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
A new story form you? Made my day. Your writing is so descriptive, I can picture everything in my head. I love that. This is an interesting start. Can't wait to see where you are heading. Next chapter soon?
Intex chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Great starting. Can't wait to see more!

-Lee
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
It's you! I remember you! So excited that you're writing a new story that sounds just as brilliant as "Damaged." Can't wait for the rest of it (and how much did I laugh at the old lady getting Dean's number offa bathroom wall. LMAO!)

Cheers,

Sera
Evergreene chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Yay, new story! And what a great start! I especially liked the way you described Arizona, it was so easy to picture. Can't wait for the next chapter!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
You're back! *Is very excited*

I've missed you lately, Hon.

Right...where's the next chapter? Huh? Huh?

Daisy X
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Liz! I can't even tell you how excited I was to see your name in my inbox. Felt just like Christmas!

I have no idea where this is going, but wherever it is, know I am along for the ride. I'll just never get enough of your writing. It's just a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Next chapter, please. :D