Reviews for Keep Breathing
caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Loved it
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they found Sara.
bellabug chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I opened this review window exactly three minutes and forty-seven seconds ago, according to the clock on my computer. Why did it take me so long to actually type something, you ask? Well, I was trying to think of the words to express my thoughts on this story, trying to think of a coherent sentence or two to reflect my feelings. All I've come up with is BEAUTIFUL. I hope it will suffice.

Bravo!

Rach.
petalpink chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
LOVE IT! Please please update.
Dorothy Of Kansas chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
WOW i loved it! write more for it cause it could go further but if you don't want to it doesn't matter cause it ends well anyway. -DOK
MileyKapri chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
i think that that was a really really really good story. . .

and i think that you should write more since stupid cbs or watever left us with nothing. . .
Maisy13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Quiet nice. This whole thing is just very sad.
Springleigh chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
that was so sweet. and so well written!
edgeyoukated chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was amazing! I love it! It's not done is it? You could go so far with this!
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
"Keep Breathing" is the first post Season Seven story I have read that has the beginning of "the rescue". She's breathing. Now, let's get her out and back with those she loves. Please continue.

Proofread. You might want to make these changes.

Use the dictionary-chasey/chassis

chasey-not found in dictionary

chassis-the frame and working parts of an automobile.

Brand names begin with capital letters. The mangled car Sara is under is a Mustang.

cofined/confined-

Grissom's large hand clutched Sara's limp, cold digits as he pressed himself as close as he could to the space where she was confined.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
wow beautiful!
sassylouk chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Loved it...really did.
Nina Alania chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
TRIN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I've missed you :( You never post on LJ anymore, how will I keep track of mah trinny?