Reviews for Never comes Home
clap your hands say claire chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
OK ... why would anyone get so worked up about a stupid phone number? That's just weird.
Cillyme chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
That was an Xcellent chapter. More! More!
shmokey-bear chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
very nice! and i liked how you made lily so innocent but guilty. please update soon!
Lexy Granger chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
phew, the last two chapters have been mellow...please don't make james make another mistake! they're happy again!

update again soon please!

MHM chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
omg so dramatic! lol

its a gr8 chapter...keep on updating

A chapter a days keeps the readers happy :)
MHM chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
i absolutely love it...update quickly pleez
CaramelBoost chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
James really is the sweetest guy ever, you know? Not many men could take that and not feel *incredibly* jealous and/or angry for that happening. Not at his wife, but at that guy. Well, he *did* put Lily through all that crap, so I guess getting angry would only push her farther away. He isn't stupid to be blind to that.. and you just *have* to love Sirius! "Marry us one, Marry us all!" HAHA! What a Sirius line! And, 'don't be a fool, protect your tool' HAHAHA! I nearly died with laughter! Good work on this, I loved it.

xox Caramel
An Aspiring Author chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
this is a really good story! i think lily was a little bit emotional in this chapter, but i think you wrote it really well! i hope you update soon!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
Silly Lily, she's overacting a bit. I mean I see her point, but she's definitely not as guilty as she's acting...
SparklingEyesWithACrazyMind chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
hehe, happy people - kinda, anyways, update again soon!
wicked26 chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
lily is so childlike... great chapter!
clap your hands say claire chapter 7 . 5/29/2007
Woo ... t.

Good chapter.

dracosbabygrl chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
hey! ur the first review ive posted in a really long time! im feelin ur story! i
thestralwhisperer chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
yay finally their relationship is looking up, I'm guessing it probably won't last long but we have to figure harry is born eventually haha
CaramelBoost chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
YAY! *I* got a review reply. Now *that* was what made my day :) And the fact that you were just kidding.. I love your work! It .. brightens my day. Ok, that makes me sound pathetic but too freaking bad. I liked this chapter - it's.. a start in the right direction for both Lily and James :D It'd certainly be a twist if Lily gets pregnant and then James reverts to his old ways and.. things go wrong. I know you've already finished this story, but it's still nice to speculate, isn't it? Well, you wouldn't know considering you've already written it up, but let me tell you - speculating is awsome. Great work, I loved it.

xox Caramel