Reviews for Meg's Angel
Ginreene chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Ahh, I wish you would continue! I really enjoy this!
phantomofhogwarts chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Beautiful story. Hope you can update soon!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Continue svp! This is rather good!
Zeck the veck chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
I like it! It's so rare with a fanfic-author who can write well, and not just well for a fanfic-author. The story turned painful quite soon. It's a promising one! Pardon the cliché, but update soon!
EarwenLalaith chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
It's an excellent story. EVIL CHRISTINE. :) haha. I love it! Keep updating! )
EarwenLalaith chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Not bad at all. I like it. Very nice. )
Rivermask and Enkai chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
another review... or is it? luv you and the story!

Rivermask
Rivermask and Enkai chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I didn't know you published it! yay for you! well, i already told you what i think, so I'm just reviewing to give you more reviews! yay!

Rivermask
Timeflies chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Having to share someting you thought was just yours can hurt. Meg is feeling those emotions now. More please.
Timeflies chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I like it, a different view point of Erik. Reading on.
Chrissy Lee chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
omg this is so good! i lyk it!
WeDineInHell chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
original. UPDATE!
Kire Gem chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Yay, a Meg story! I love Meg stories! I feel so bad for Meg! I can't wait for the next chapter!

-Lorelai
Casual Innocence chapter 2 . 5/19/2007
Once again, needs to be tweaked. A few redundant phrases and passive voice. Otherwise I quite liked it.

Your voice has gotten quite a bit more dignified, I've noticed. Very well-written.
Casual Innocence chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wonderfully written. You have grown ever so much since that first review from a certain strident Irishwoman came crashing down around your shocked little mind. Ah, yes, my cousin can be a nasty one, and a bit overattentive. Anyway-

Beautifully written. I would tweak it, but yes, I believe you're right in saying it's your best work, and although it's hard to compare these sorts of things against things in like, you are already a wonderful writer, and by raising these standards with this story, you get a bit better.

Four stars *