Reviews for Helplessly Deluded
internalscars chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
That was AMAZING! I'm gonna reread it again, xD.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 6 . 10/11/2008
no your right a happily ever after would have ruined this story. i love it!
6435643 chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
please can you update?

like, really soon? it's killing me!
Alli Copen chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Wow this story is amazing!

I can imagine it actually happening in the show somehow haha.

But anyway the story line was excellent!

Nothing like I ever read before.

Kudos!
animeroxz chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
I liked it. Very good work!
TotesMyGoats chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
AW!Por edwin! Im a total dasey shipper, but right now, dasey sounds DISGUSTING! Edasy: edwin/casey, is all want 2 happen right now.
TotesMyGoats chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Ahh...so thats why derek annoys her.
SlashLover93 chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
aw its a cute story! i think u should write a sequel!)
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
I love it! I have never read a Cased fic before and I have to admit that I like it. I never even imagined that Ed would love Casey I always thought that Ed would love Liz but I saw the youtube vid for this Fic and I had to read it!

You did an amazin job!
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
OMG! wow! this was so amazing. It was so deep and twisted and dark but romantic and good. And real. I could just like feel exactly what edwin was feeling, and it like tugged so hard on your heart strings. This is so amazing.

I think you made me fall in love with Lasey! (lol...lasey..)

I was a bit skeptic when i started this, thinking nothing beats Dasey..but i was proved wrong..this was soo..good!

Good Job!
MaybeBaby27 chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
This was really good! Definately bittersweet and angsty but good!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
loved it update soon
Abby chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
That's amazing. Is there a continuation of it?

(Sorry I can't spell continuation.)

If there isn't, I hope you make one.
PinkTribeChick chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
I'm disappointed . . . but only because I can see Edwin as actually being a better match for her than Derek. It's what inspired me with the thought of the pairing in the first place . . . well, that and I want to do a Derek/OC thing . . . and I would have to wipe out any possibility of there being Dasey to be able to do that, so readers wouldn't whine. Too much damn Dasey around here for me - it's kinda starting to get old.

Anyway - the chapter was exceptional otherwise - and your ending was highly plausible and made me a bit sad. I can't stand seeing people in denial. Drives me nuts - even in real life. You did a great job with this story! Bravo! 8~D
Nic chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
I really liked that, when I started I never thought of them as a possibility, but you really captured this well in my opinion. I loved this story.