Reviews for Gone
nonstopreader chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
love your story, know you write it a few years back, but do you think you could write some more :)
Marnee chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That. was. amazing. Freakin' fantastic. So emotional and heartfelt - you most definitely had me tearing up. Wow, this was so good. It kept in with the tone and plot of the film and you writing is so captivating. I hope you'll write some more oneshots regarding this film because you're so good at it. Simply put... wow!
Brittany chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
this story is very good i just wish that it was a little bit longer.
zozo104 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i like the movie too!

and this story is really good! :)
figureskater1589 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
great writing. Thought, i still think that there should have been a sappy romantic ending to it!
Lena chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow this story is really good.
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
That was really good! I loved Jake's point of view, and how it totally fit with the actual plot. Good job!
MelJake chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
i loved it you should definitely write more maybe post movie fanfic please!
Kyra Gwin chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Good story, at least it fits with the time line of the actual movie. Good Job.
NashNurse chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aw! That was so sweet! I absolutley loved it!
natural buff buff chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Hey,

just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your story! It was cute how you wrote his sentiments and the trip to NY. Really great!
msdarling chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
that's so sad

but well written

i really enjoyed it
RegardstoBroadway chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Sweet Home Alabama is one of my favorites as well! I love that movie to pieces.

This was so bittersweet, I love that you decided to write Jake's New York trip... the one that only a handful of people know about.

I knew that he would see how happy she was and leave. It's amazing how you can go to a city that big and run into the one person you wish you wouldn't. It only made sense.

I loved this, I love Jake's character... and I love you for writing it! Thanks!