Reviews for He Thinks He's Elvis
bloomscool chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Glad you made this, not enough fics with Matt in it. People have to do more with Matt
chloelee12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I'm glad to see I'm not the only Matt Login fan.
Kryptocow chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Hehe! Almost glad I didn't review this my first time through so I could post this now. Loved the dynamics here! Gar's unnecessary panic to protect Raven from his cousin, Matt getting excited at introducing Raven to good movies and L.A. (I especially love the moment where his lust transformed into admiration as he finds out she's a fellow Stair-Luge Samurai), and Raven being slightly lost but warming up to Matt nonetheless. And all the moments where Gar's stress just went away when he was cuddling with Raven. Loved it!
Skidzz chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
so BB DOES have a cousin in the comics? oy, i REALLY need to read the comics someday-_-*.

anyways, i happen to find this story funny and enjoyable. To tell you the truth, i think Matt's funnier then beast boyXD(but bb will always be my 1# fav character).

once again, excellent;)
n9voc chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Once again - I keep on HAVING to say this (GRINN) - a wonderfully crafted tale, exquisitely told! You can see Raven's comfort level with Gar/Matt growing. I am so glad. She's been through so much, and REALLY deserves some happiness! I also echo Matt's sentiment "One man's weird is another man's cool". I think I'll make up a frameable copy of it to hang in my music studio! (Sorry, I was almost too much into the series there - on with the review!)

An incredible "interlude" that fleshes out the characters - flows WELL into the overall plotline, excellent dialog and the sleep levitating ads just that RIGHT "touch" to the ending.

Thank you for letting us look on into this universe! 5 star rating (for an interlude!)

'nuff said
Happenstancelove chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I have to agree, this is possibly the best fanfic I've ever read. I loved it.
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Great fic. Never heard of Matt but I can grow to like the guy actually seems like BB maybe even funnier.

Next on the list is Nadir. I can't wait. I'll start tomorrow though. I'm gonna get some shut eye right now I'm pretty tired. Love all your works so far KTHunter can't wait to the read the final two stories of your series. Until then.

His Blood Is Silver chapter 1 . 2/6/2008

I know I read this one out of order, but I think it was worth my inability to follow directions. Not only did I get a new personal quote out of this "One man's weird is another man's cool," but I got a good laugh near the end.

"Goodnight John-boy!"

Your work is a great bit more three dimensional than the average Fan Fiction, and it's wonderful. Probably, no, it is the best I've ever read so far.
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
First of all, I'm really sorry I didn't review sooner. I was sick when this first came out, and I eventually got caught up with other stuff. Secondly, I'd like to say that you amazed me with your ability to capture a minor character like Matt Logan. So few people will focus so much on a member of the supporting cast and make it feel *right* on top of everything else. I love Gar's fear regarding the meeting between his lady love and his cousin. Raven is serenely taking the whole introduction one step at a time and Matt is needling Gar for information on everything from her eating habits to her sex life.

"The background flavor of lust that she had felt from him faded away. It was replaced by an even stronger feeling, that of admiration."

Ah, yes! The power of the stair luge samurai! It was strange to read the part about Raven being a vegetarian. I've been into the TTGo show a bit lately, and I remember a quote from that version's Raven: "I respect the fact that you don't eat meat. Please respect the fact that I don't eat fake meat." It seemed to sum up my feelings about Tofu precisely. Interesting to note that in this 'verse the roles are reversed: Raven is the vegetarian rather than Gar.

And speaking of Raven to be proud of him and worrying about the future. I like how he actually looked ahead to where they wouldn't be able to do the superhero thing anymore and worried about financial security. Most heroes never stop to think about that. Not even members of the bat-clan, who supposedly think of everything...

"Please don't break my girlfriend, Matt. I just got her."

"What commune is she from, anyway? I can't peg her accent."

Azarath the Hippie Commune. Giggle. _ Raven, Starfire, 3rd base, and bombs...I need to find that issue. Thanks for referencing it. Oh, Gar...obsessed with REEALY make me want to hug him. Thankfully, Raven handles the responsibility pretty well. And as for Matt thinking he's Elvis...entirely appropriate.

"Grasshopper," he replied as he rested his non-pizza-laden hand on Beast Boy's shoulder, "let me give you this great pearl of wisdom: one man's weird is another man's cool. Never forget that."

And this really is so very true. Proof that Gar should listen to his cousin more often.

"You know what the best part of today was? They wanted me to play a person, not some alien or wild animal. They wanted me."

Gar's acting career in a nutshell: constantly wanted for his ever-mutable body. And the ending with Raven asleep and pretty. Thanks for writing this, K.T.!
LM22102 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I just love how I get all your author notes, since I'm mostly in the Cartoon section of Teen Titans.

I, as you do too, adore Matt, and absolutely loved your rendition of him. His and Raven's relationship was laid out gorgeously.

Thank you. I'd review longer but so tired. Much past midnight.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I was just reading this and what pops into my head is that Raven Is so much like vulcans with her supressing her emotions also, but after watching Star Trek Enterprise every monday I see alot of similariteis between T'pol and Raven, and also Gar and Trip. Just change the Sweets to Darlin add a southern accent and you have Trip (well that and a warp five engine)
K9 the First chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! BEAUTIFUL! It was both hilarious, AND adorible, I'm sure Pliskin and DeTroyes will love it.

Also, the Floating Rae thing was just adorible. If I was Matt, and I saw Rae floating after she said she didn't anymore, I would've taken a picture of it for her.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
lol, I love Matt Logan. He's one of my fav non superheroes in Teen Titans as well. I also love the whole Gar/BBxRae fluff in here. The whole thing was just adorable and funny. I never read the old school TT, considering I wasn't born than, but I am reading the currents issues right now, and loving it _. You are just the best old school TT writer I met, considering your pairing of choice _.
FallingRaven chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I love this. It is so cute. I love your work and I can not wait for Dawn Child
Unfunny Joke chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Love it KT, Love it!

I was laughing good and hard over the whole "third base" fiasco. Two completely different conversations indeed.

I applaud you and your wonderful writing, it was a joy to read. You nailed the Matt/Raven meeting, exactly how such a thing would go down.

Matt Logan NEEDS to come back. I don't care how, he needs some panel time.

-Shawn the Unfunny Joke