Reviews for Abyssal Heart
CigaretteandGin chapter 13 . 6/9
Oh my god ! I love you ! and your story it's freaking amazing!Especially that light died for L that got me really... that's how I always wanted it to end because I could never imagined a happy ending between the two of them at this scenario .. and the drama and tragedy was just what I needed (I almost cried when L was breaking down T.T)
and than the ending. .. just fucking great.
really love you for this (and weuw almost forgot his memories again) but one question nags me still... what is the debt? ?
in hundred years? I imagine a horror Szenario where Light has to be separated from L or something O.O) but I hope you wouldn't do that would you? ?
no, anyway really beautiful and so sweet ! (btw, why isn't L in heaven? not that I am complaining or anything just wondering)
and I hope you maybe will write some awesome stuff like this againlove you for this fix that got me crying and laughing an blushing, in astonishment, CaG
I loved. It was beautifull. Kudos to you
PlumeVif151 chapter 13 . 4/4
I don't quite know what to say... Is there a sequel ?
s.auric chapter 13 . 2/26
A work to be proud of. 100% deep and emotional. The anime should have ended like this, it would have worked better with the plot. Thank you for writing this.
dragonbookaddict chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
I don't know how you did it. I am not a person that easily gives in to their emotions, but this story - this final chapter - almost had me crying. The only reason I didn't is because of my self-control and desire to keep reading to the very end, which is very hard to do when tears are staining my glasses. I can not fully express just how much I loved this story. The closest I can come is to simply say that you should never stop writing, and that I hope to the skies above that you never suffer from writer's block. This is the first story of yours I have ever read, but it has made me want to read more of your work. Never stop writing.
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I FOUND IT! I read this ages ago but never added it to my faves. Still makes my chest tighten with emotion, good work!
Piper Emerald chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
This story was amazing!
zeldafan45 chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
You made me cry... :'(
garnet86 chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Although this story has been finished for years, I wanted to let you know how amazingly beautiful it is! I love the pain and all the other feelings between L and Light as well as the really emotional ending! Thank you for writing something like this!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
This is a great fic but slightly confusing. :P
Anna chapter 13 . 4/3/2015
This was fantastic! I love this story
Miztle chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
I started crying at the end... I love this story. Absolutely loved it. Great use of words and expressing emotion!
WatcherLouise chapter 13 . 3/9/2015
Uh huh. I loved the story so much, and especially the way Light over came Kira at the end of his life. But the ending was far too stretched out and unnecessary :P Sorry, but it kind of ruined it for me.
Play-doh Akumu chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Personally, I really enjoyed reading this. It had some nice spins and the typical taboo plot. However, for what it was, I thought the ending was reaching a bit. It wasn't an epic romance so it really didn't deserve this overblown ending. I also grew tired of how your originality fell to pieces. Nearing the end of the story, you used way too much canon to justify what you were doing. It turned mediocre fast.

But, I did enjoy the beginning a lot.
Wolfgirl chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
I love this story!
It's so good!
I read it in a day! It's addictive!
You are a good writer!
Sorry, my review is bad, but I don't speak English well! (I'm learning)
This fanfic is wonderful!