Reviews for Abyssal Heart
Miztle chapter 13 . 7h ago
I started crying at the end... I love this story. Absolutely loved it. Great use of words and expressing emotion!
WatcherLouise chapter 13 . 3/9
Uh huh. I loved the story so much, and especially the way Light over came Kira at the end of his life. But the ending was far too stretched out and unnecessary :P Sorry, but it kind of ruined it for me.
Play-doh Akumu chapter 13 . 1/16
Personally, I really enjoyed reading this. It had some nice spins and the typical taboo plot. However, for what it was, I thought the ending was reaching a bit. It wasn't an epic romance so it really didn't deserve this overblown ending. I also grew tired of how your originality fell to pieces. Nearing the end of the story, you used way too much canon to justify what you were doing. It turned mediocre fast.

But, I did enjoy the beginning a lot.
Wolfgirl chapter 13 . 1/7
I love this story!
It's so good!
I read it in a day! It's addictive!
You are a good writer!
Sorry, my review is bad, but I don't speak English well! (I'm learning)
This fanfic is wonderful!
kumquat42 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Might just cry...this is so perfect and beautiful...you probably hear this all the time, but I love this so much! It's funny and heart breaking and I just fell in love with it! Words cannot express how much I love this and prefer it over the anime ending! Sure, I'll enjoy stories when characters are suddenly 'in love' or they' or they've 'been in love the whole time but didn't realize it', but when a writer really takes the time to make the progression natural, show them fall in love slowly instead of suddenly telling the reader "oh, by the way, they're in love", show the characters fight against and deny it, especially with characters like Raito and L.
Your writing is truly amazing, I loved every second of it!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
...crying, dying, falling, hurting, shocked, dazed, indescribable, lost, confused, stumbling, panting, murmuring, fidgeting, down, compelled, push, pull, heartbroken, faint, grabbing, spiralling, awe, amazed, whispering, crazy, pounding, infuriating, caught, trapped, desires, risk, sacrifice, unintelligent, smart, beautiful, twist, open, unopened, love, care, friends, family, connection, picked, hope, percentage, given, unreachable, opposite, similar, locked, unleashed, tearing, unbelievable, warming, guesses, time, limits, heartbeats, hold, remember, go, forever.
Hi, I'm Kira I love your story and described the feelings that was pulling over with every word. Thought you'd like to know you were born for these types of stories.
Really hoping you'll write more.
Your Lovable Fan,
Kira.
ffjjg chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Gghhh
j chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
its so damn romantic. wow.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Your fic has literally killed me. Its so beautiful, I'm crying wtf
Madness chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
this fanfic is one of the best I have ever read. Hands down.
Elevator Cakes chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I love it already, here I thought I'd shaken by fanfiction addiction but I might be relapsing.
anyway, this was amazing! Its usually hard to change a manga/anime into literature but this nailed it and I'm glad I found it. But now I also feel like collapsing on someone.
bye!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
you have amazing ability. I have been crying throughout this entire fiction because of how DAMN SWEET it is. you have found yourself an disciple. continue to write, I implore you.
Lonegirl chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Sheer genius! This is the first time I read a story that get's me hooked from the beginning and doesn't disappoint me in the end, I have no words to describe how much I love this.
Vanessa Oliveira chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
I really dont know what to say. This story is among the best stories of Death Note I've ever read. I really appreciate the fact that L and Light are not out of character as is usually seen in Death Note fics. And that epilogue was incredible. You are an excellent writer
hillary603 chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Gracias, gracias por ese final!

Thanks, thanks for that end. I thought ideas going to suffer if they weren't together!
It has been one of the most incredible ends I have ever read.
Thanks and I have to say that your work is
just... Breath-taking