Reviews for Abyssal Heart
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 1 . 9/3
I FOUND IT! I read this ages ago but never added it to my faves. Still makes my chest tighten with emotion, good work!
Piper Emerald chapter 13 . 7/3
This story was amazing!
zeldafan45 chapter 13 . 5/22
You made me cry... :'(
garnet86 chapter 13 . 4/22
Although this story has been finished for years, I wanted to let you know how amazingly beautiful it is! I love the pain and all the other feelings between L and Light as well as the really emotional ending! Thank you for writing something like this!
This is a great fic but slightly confusing. :P
Anna chapter 13 . 4/3
This was fantastic! I love this story
Miztle chapter 13 . 3/31
I started crying at the end... I love this story. Absolutely loved it. Great use of words and expressing emotion!
WatcherLouise chapter 13 . 3/9
Uh huh. I loved the story so much, and especially the way Light over came Kira at the end of his life. But the ending was far too stretched out and unnecessary :P Sorry, but it kind of ruined it for me.
Play-doh Akumu chapter 13 . 1/16
Personally, I really enjoyed reading this. It had some nice spins and the typical taboo plot. However, for what it was, I thought the ending was reaching a bit. It wasn't an epic romance so it really didn't deserve this overblown ending. I also grew tired of how your originality fell to pieces. Nearing the end of the story, you used way too much canon to justify what you were doing. It turned mediocre fast.

But, I did enjoy the beginning a lot.
Wolfgirl chapter 13 . 1/7
I love this story!
It's so good!
I read it in a day! It's addictive!
You are a good writer!
Sorry, my review is bad, but I don't speak English well! (I'm learning)
This fanfic is wonderful!
kumquat42 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Might just cry...this is so perfect and probably hear this all the time, but I love this so much! It's funny and heart breaking and I just fell in love with it! Words cannot express how much I love this and prefer it over the anime ending! Sure, I'll enjoy stories when characters are suddenly 'in love' or they' or they've 'been in love the whole time but didn't realize it', but when a writer really takes the time to make the progression natural, show them fall in love slowly instead of suddenly telling the reader "oh, by the way, they're in love", show the characters fight against and deny it, especially with characters like Raito and L.
Your writing is truly amazing, I loved every second of it!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
...crying, dying, falling, hurting, shocked, dazed, indescribable, lost, confused, stumbling, panting, murmuring, fidgeting, down, compelled, push, pull, heartbroken, faint, grabbing, spiralling, awe, amazed, whispering, crazy, pounding, infuriating, caught, trapped, desires, risk, sacrifice, unintelligent, smart, beautiful, twist, open, unopened, love, care, friends, family, connection, picked, hope, percentage, given, unreachable, opposite, similar, locked, unleashed, tearing, unbelievable, warming, guesses, time, limits, heartbeats, hold, remember, go, forever.
Hi, I'm Kira I love your story and described the feelings that was pulling over with every word. Thought you'd like to know you were born for these types of stories.
Really hoping you'll write more.
Your Lovable Fan,
ffjjg chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
j chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
its so damn romantic. wow.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Your fic has literally killed me. Its so beautiful, I'm crying wtf