Reviews for The Little Things
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
EEK! I love this fic! I love how our favorite couple is so happy and content with the boredom of everyday life together. I love how this fic has irvine staying home instead of straying.

great fic!
WritingOnTheStars chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I love the way you characterize these often overlooked characters. The way you characterized Selphie fits perfectly with the basic personality traits shown in the game, and I love that Irvine is maturing a bit. He needs to. P Anyway, great little story, I love the style. 3
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I loved this. Short and sweet. I loved the part especially about the scars, and the white skirt/pink bra. Wonderful job. :)
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Cute! Nice descriptions of Selphie's habits-and Irvine's as well. Great inner thought depictions, nice conclusion.
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I like it. Well written, I could picture it all happening. More with these two?
Mariel Nightstalker chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
aww...this was sweet. Even though i'm a die-hard yaoi fan, this was very nice and I liked it a lot.

Mara
leena-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
CUTE! :p do more selvine... :p
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Very cute. I like Selphie and Irvine together.

You've captured that feeling of being settled which has nothing to do with being bored. A lovely, fic. Well done.
Celestial Rage chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Great one-shot story. Really touching for all of who has had a relationship like that. Remind me of very good moments of my life. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
Eristarisis chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
clear concise and direct to the point. Selphie and Irvine are the pretty much an established pairing in the game. And this I think, showed that very well. nicely done.
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I like this. Great how you showed Irvine and Selphie's relationship. I'm not a massive fan of the pairing, but this worked well! x
habbie chapter 1 . 5/19/2007