Reviews for Kissin' Cousins
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Aww, I love the way you do the Porthos POV!
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is adorable! Unfortuately, I haven't read "Stinky," so I don't really know the history of Malcolm getting a cat. I'll have to go read it now...

Anyway, awesome story!
Starlit1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
oh that was so cute! I loves Porthos POV stories. please write more!
The Painted Lady chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
LOVED IT!
Philippe de la Matraque chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh, how cute! I loved Stinky the first time around, and the story from Porthos's POV, so combining them was just brilliant! Thanks!
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Very cute dog voice, and I like how he misunderstood the use of "pride."
BakFanLin chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Really nice story! I'm a big Porthos fan...
Begoogled chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Hehe, what an adorable follow-up! Everybody being so taken by the newcomer, that Porthos is feeling jealous and left out. Funny to give Stinky a voice, too. And Porthos making the connection that Malcolm is more a C-A-T person! And then calling him Outcast Traitor Malcolm! LOL :)

Loved it! Thanks!
volley chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Just wonderful! I really hope you're going to write more Watchd- ah, Uncle Malcolm stories, because they are a real treat!
Ickle Putty Tat chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I love it when writers link stories, it's great to see the different styles they use! You've both done a great job on both this and Stinky.
Kathy Rose chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Very entertaining, Glory! It's a good follow-up to Sita Z's original. I particularly liked the "Porthos view" of things, like baseball being a complicated way to play fetch. Thanks for sharing this.
Sita Z chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
I really loved this story, it's funny, sweet and very entertaining to read. Thank you.

Sita