Reviews for Always Expect the Unexpected
i loved
GreenEyes09 chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
great story. I loved it.
jerseybones chapter 12 . 12/5/2007
Kas, I am so impressed with case fics. This had a lot of mystery and twisty turns and misdirection. Very impressive with the details.
saragillie chapter 12 . 11/25/2007
I hope you're going to write their trip to Hawaii as the next story. This one was fabulous and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
bkworm564 chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
So I just read the entire thing from the start and absolutely loved it! I'm so glad i found it now because I wouldn't have been able to take the suspense waiting for the next chapter. I loved the way you kept them so in charecter throughout the entire thing although, i must say that ending really sounds like it's calling for a sequal! :) Great story, keep writing!
louise chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
this one is great, please keep posting
chocolatefan chapter 12 . 11/3/2007
This chapter was amazing! Loved the part with the little boys!
Bellabun chapter 12 . 11/2/2007
Kas,

Aw you ended it so sweetly! Oh and Bones with the Boys, so cute. I really liked it and I thought it was great. Good job sweetie, and I can't wait to read another one, so get to it!

Bellabun chapter 11 . 11/2/2007
Kas,

Aw, you are so sweet! Oh, I loved that chapter! I can't believe you don't like this story? You crazy girl you! I don't want to read chapter 12 'cause then it won't end, right? Right? Ah, crap, I'll read it!

Bellabun chapter 10 . 11/2/2007
Kas,

OH YOU FLUFFY LITTLE MONSTER YOU! E! So sweet and so believable! Now onto the happy home life and hot stinky monkey sex...right? Right?

Bellabun chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
Kas,

ARGH! You leave all three of them injured to freeze to death? What kind of Sadist are you? That was just evil! Very suspensful and thrilling though, nice job!

Bellabun chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
Kas,

Oh the twists and turns of your evil mind! I didn't expect Joel to be the bad guy! Hm, okay, well here I go off to chapter nine! Wicked!

Bellabun chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Kas!

Haha, did I call it or did I call it? Awesome! Woohoo! And you are doing so great with the fluff! Loving it! Please, please, PLEASE have put them in that hot tub! Going to see right now!

Bellabun chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
Kas,

Ah, I can't take it! You set things up so well and then nuthin! Get them naked already! You're killing me! I am still enjoying it though, great job!