Reviews for The Dream Car
misspokey101 chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
its really good u should upload itx
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2009
i luv ure story i feel so heart broken though about sakura and sayoran's sleeping 2gether then the whole truth popped out that was -ouch- harsh but i luv ure story so please continue!
A Lady In Pink chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
holy shit. that is really bad. not your writing, what's happening. the boys are so screwed. now sakura distroid the car, syaoran and the guys are going to be a bit pissed off. syaoran is going to have a hard time convicing sakura that he has fallen for her and isn't with her just for the car. yamizaki and eriol too. there is no way that this is going to end without someone getting mentally and physically hurt. i'm looking forward to your next chapter. i love this. please up date A.S.A.H.P. (as soon as humanly possible)
MadnessRises chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
poor sakura and tomoyo

but i have a question

why was sakura a tomboy?
Misty Narumi chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
ohh...the boys got busted!

poor girls, esp Sakura

I wonder what would happen next... :D
Mishrav Mikura chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
oh no, it's revealed.

i hope the guys can learn from what happened.

it's really low to bet for a car or anything and involving innocent people, for that matter.

they should learn to consider the feelings of others.

anyway, the story is great.

a bit of misspelled words.

but i learned some new terms from this one :)

keep it up :)
rosedreamer101 chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
wait, rewind, sakura did 'it' with syaoran? i reread the last chapter and no...they didnt -.-
cheng chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY~!

hahaha. have an awesome one yah yah?

good chapter. i was like.. it all ends here. haha. LMAO.
Yatsuiko-chan chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
Wah...! I can't believe they know already... I hope they will somehow make it right again! Even with all of this bad things, a 'happy ending' awaits... I hope?

Oh, and you don't have to say thank you to me! I should say thank you, for this wonderful fic! Thank you!

Please update soon...
destiny921 chapter 12 . 6/14/2008
you finished it! yay! hope 2 c more of ur work!
Misty Narumi chapter 12 . 2/16/2008
such a cute chapter!

glad you updated
lilsweety123 chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
i had to re read everything from past chapters cuz i forgot what this story was all about but it was good. keep up the good work and i understand the whole being very busy thing. my life is just as busy but cuz of other things in my life.
faerie.sakura chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
That was so good. So did sakura and syaoran actually 'do it'? well I'm looking forward to the next one.
cheng chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
thanks for updating! niice chapter. :D
redsakuranbo chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
heya! good 1 like the first chaptr... gotta read the 2nd one... i cant believe shaoran is so messy and bad here!9not really bad but A play boy?) ehehe!