Reviews for Winds of Hope
Pink ranger 13 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
It's great story
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
I just finished reading your first story and what you have up of this one in one day. Yes I liked it enough to do that, I know after like 7 years chances of you finishing this are slim. But I know you are still actively writing on this site. And if you would pick this story back up I would be thrilled. I'm not on my normal laptop or logged in now but if you would think about finishing this story post it in an update here. And if you need any help like a beta or someone to go through and help fix the names for the rewrite I'd be glad to see help when I have the time.
buterflypuss chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
why did you drop this? 7 years is enough for me to believe you did
andysanime chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Good job on this story so far.
Mykal Alyssa chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Arashi? Kiseki? isn't it Minato and Kushina?
hpgirl94 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
please please PLEASE update soon! this is really good :)
AeLi'S LaNd Of DrEaMs chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
please update soon when you can. your story kicks butt. and really want to know what happens next in the story. :)
DragonFireCheetah chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Please end your hiatus soon, please.
Narutoxaddict chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Please update soon! Your story is really addictive!
Annalyssia chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
What in the hell are you doing! Would you please for the love of God and all anime UPDATE ALREADY!

I Must know what happens next!
SakuraxShinigami chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
I loved the first story and I love this one! :D

Please update!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
update soon
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Hi! I loved your first story and this sequal is starting out great as well. I can see a lot of improvement in your English.

About the l’eau de javel. We call it Bleach (and OUCH that would burn!).

We also use the use the scientific name which is

Sodium hypochlorite. However, Bleach is the more recognizable name.

I had to let you know because l'eau de javel isn't something that most of us would recognize unless we have taken French in college or have visited a French speaking country (or know too many useless facts such as who invented bleach). Although we should...since it's a French invention! So TAKE THAT ALL YOU JEOPARDY WANNA-BES!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
Naruto would have the same amount, if not more, scars than Ryu if Kyuubi didn’t heal him after the beatings. The two boys are more alike than they would like to let on. It’s almost like the relationship between Naruto and Gaara, how they find similarities in each other’s lives. Keep up the good work, dark
DragonFireCheetah chapter 7 . 12/13/2007
Dude what the hell? Up date already!