Reviews for The Fuel of Life
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Please hurry!
Dede chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I love this story. The way this is going is amazing. I can't wait til you update. (if you plan to i mean.) I'd very much like to read more. (maybe this could stop my grieving from the ending of the third book..)
e2ca chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Please update soon!.. I like your story for the Dark Angel Trilogy :)
LunaSphere chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
I have to admit that update was a bit cruel, but I do understand the impulse to want to revise what you've written and to go back to the source text so that you can get back in the mode of writing. Good luck!
not dead yet chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
i love this book
Wings of Water - SKYE chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I just finished the third darkangel book and I'm so happy I found a darkangel fic!

The ending was sad and I wanted soemthing to cheer me up!

This is really good and sounds a lot like Aeriel and Irrylath, I don't like Ravenna AT ALL.

Keep writing, I want to see where this goes!

SKYE
Alison K chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
There aren't many Darkangel Trilogy fanfictions out there but this one is a jewel amoung them. I wish that there was more, you've got me very curious as to which way your tale will go. Even though it seems you havent updated in a long while I'll be keeping my eye on this. Great job.

-Alison
xXHumourMeXx chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
HI! I love your story! I was so sad about the ending of the trilogy, that Aeriel and Irrylath couldnt be together. And this is a really good fanfic to cheer me up! I know there doesnt seem to be alot of people reviewing on your story, but it took me some time that to find ANY fanfiction on the dark angel trilogy, cuz it doesnt have its own forum, so I finally found it in Misc.:) I just hope this doesnt get you down and prevent you from writing more on this fanfic. Did i mention i love it? anyways im hoping to see your fanfiction pop-up on my hotmail! Waiting for more Aeriel and Irrylath smut.

Keep going,

xXHumourMeXx
Astrianna chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Alright, another Darkangel fic! There really aren't enough of these out there! This is a really goo story! You're doing good keeping the characters right and the story on track with the books. Please update soon!
LunaSphere chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
I'm intrigued by the plot you have set into motion-I don't know how I'll feel about your oc-as no doubt, any left over Ancient will be, but I guess I'll see as the story progresses!
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
You have no idea how thrilled I was to, first of all, even see a fic about this awesome trilogy. And then I was even more thrilled when I actually read the first chapter! The characters, the nascent plot, it's all very much in keeping with canon! I think Ravenna was the character I disliked the most in the trilogy-at least I felt sympathy for the White Witch, but Ravenna was just purely selfish throughout, creating crises through her own selfishness and then dumping them on someone else's shoulders-and I liked how you conveyed that in this fic through the overbearingness-and I might add *creepiness* of the pearl stuff that seems to want to take over Ariel at times. Anyway, rambling aside, just wanted to say this is a great beginning and I hope that you continue this story!
brokendreamcatcher chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This is by far my favorite book series. This is very good, please keep writing, I plan to keep up with it if you write more. -