Reviews for Hurricane
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
could you please by any chance doing a sequel based on sasuke pov..? i would love to know what's in his mind when he knew sakura is getting married.. or is he there during the ceremony or is he going to take her away and makes her missing nin too.. please...
oOoiAMyourFATHAHoOo chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
ARGH! SASUKE'S SUCH A JACKASS! HE SHOULD JUST GO DIE SOMEWHERE! By the way, this story was awesome . MORE CHAPTERS! MORE CHAPTERS!
Havaru chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Eleven reviews? Only /eleven/? D: Blasphemy, I swear!

Good god, you write the most awesomely wonderful horrible angst fanfictions ever ;_; Fdflksffgj.

Really liked this one in particular. I'd absolutely love to see you add more chapters to this or even just write a brief sequel. It's got plenty of potential to be something even more amazing.

Sasuke's offer really made it seemed like he cared :) He could've easily just brushed it off and left right after she said that, but he gave her a choice. It's a bit ironic that she'd be the one to turn down an offer like that, considering what happened way back in their team seven days.

Here's to hoping you'll continue this! In the meantime, favorite story/Story alert.
DarkAnimeAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
chapter two now :3

that'd be great. yeah, that'd be great :]

PLEASE write another chapter!

You know you want to. I mean, I see so many possibilities for the next chapter and it isnt even my story.

So, write another chapter and put my mind at ease. It wants to explode xD
RedMapleLeaf chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
unbelievable god! but i wish u kud make sasuke show sum emotions but than quickly hides it...try 2 write a sequel
Eridani Black chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Good job. :D I liked it. She married Lee, correct? I assumed because of the title...

I honestly can't see her ever feeling anything better than mild annoyance for Lee, but since her husband wasn't a major fixture of this fanfic, I'm ok with it. _-
pinkcoolkat chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow. That word speaks for what you have written. This is amazingly written and I finally see some talent rather than that of that raunch that I read recently. You are incredibly talented! You are one out of two that intelligently construct your words to get your thoughts out. Keep up the great work!
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
This was so good but so sad! I wish Sakura had run away with Sasuke because I'm pretty sure she's feeling like she made the wrong choice. If you do continue this will it be a SasuSaku story? BTW, who did Sakura marry?
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I liked it.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Huh? WHO IS SHE SNEAKING OUT 2! Man, I am LOST!
Drarrytheusinkableship chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
um who was the husband that she ohso loved so much and was unfaithful to
iMissa chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Nyargh, poor Sakura. Sasuke kind of makes me mad, though, grar.

He nods, and then frowns as though thinking about something. “You could leave with me,” he says, quietly. “Tonight. We could leave together, live together. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

My fangirl heart has that dire wish that he would say HE'D like that, but this is Sasuke, and he'll never change.

Very nice job, as usual.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
pregnancy! and birth to a black haired baby when her husband is a blond!
haliz chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
yes i did

i liked it a lot

but just one thing

sakuras husband is naruto isnt he?

could you answer me that

well thats all