Reviews for My Hero is You
Noisytoysforboys chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is really cute! I love the Storm Thief, it was an excellent book! I'm surprised there aren't more entries for it! Maybe I'll have to write one!

Once again, thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it, it was sweet
Light Iron Girder chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That is so sweet! I loved it, and it's a nice song. Things went a bit quick at one point, but it wasn't rushed or anything. Great story, and I'm sorry that your the only one who has posted anything for Storm Thief. I'll make sure to look at the other fanfictions you've done.
nite train chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
storm thief is my all-time fav book.

this was an awsome fanfic!

a book like storm thief deserves more fanfiction.

no lie.
zen chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
aww, what a beautiful one- shot!

I absolutely love storm thief, one of my favourite books!

I hope you write another story on rail and moa, maybe keep it ongoing?
skyfeatherr chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was pretty adorable. (: At first, I thought it was going to be sort of comedic, but it turned out super cute. Great job!
Yo To The Peoples chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was amazing. I loved it!
Nerdz-Will-Rule-The-World chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Your right this song does fit them perfectly... Luv It Defiantly Puting it under Faves.!
SoNtUrAngel chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
aw!

so cute!
PREttYPAIN chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
A Storm Thief fic! Yay!

This was absolutely adorable. I loved the book and wish there was more fanfiction for it. It deserves more. I'm thinking of writing some, but I don't know. Your story was awesome! :)
mrs tom riddle chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
i loved this story storm thief needs more fanfiction youre stoy was great i hope you write more about rail and moa
Saw is sad chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
love it and if its not 2 mutch rite more of the storm thief fanfic plz
ZorraQuieta chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Okay, I'm a serious fan girl for Storm Thief (I've read it ten times) And i loved this. It's fuuny that you chose karaoke to write about, but its so sweet. I'm adding this to my favorites

Good job and i hope you write more.

-ZorraQuieta(fan girl)
Chocochino11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
oh my gosh... i love this story... i just finished the book and came on fanfic looking for a story or something about it, and i'm glad you wrote one... the karaoke thing is random, but still so cute... keep writing!

~Chocochino11 :)
Javahna chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I liked this, but I thought the Kareoke thing was a bit random. But I'm glad you put Rail's lungs straight.
GreenFaeriefly chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
i love this book so much, it was such an awesome story and i adored and enveyed the relationship between rail and moa. this was a great story that did a superb job of capturing that relationship. amazing.

i just wish there were more storm thief stories for me to read. lol