Reviews for Fate Owed Us One
greenfly chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
This is really good...
greenfly chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Good start. I've decided to read all your fics because a) they all look interesting and b) they are really quite good!
Gseven chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
I like how you are progressing the elder Harry with the younger Harry. I would like a little more meat to the chapters, but that is a personal thing I deal with. So far you have a very good idea and an interesting way of getting it out. I look forward to more.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
*chuckle* Ohh, nice set of changes you've rung in. I get the feeling that, if this Ron stays basically the slacker he is in canon, that it's going to be the "Golden Couple" of Potter & Granger from third year on. It's interesting to see them already starting to form a bond with a potential beyond friendshp.

This should be quite interesting.
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
cute, i like how this is going so far, the yoga and tai chi is a nice touch and i loved the little rant harry gave the snake, that was amusing

please please update as soon as you can
GinnyLover14 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Very nice story!

Cant wait for more!
Enyaw Yepse chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Interesting
Alorkin chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
This is a great story! I think you should add 'humor' to the 'categories'.

I'm rather surprised Harry didn't swat the Basilisk on the nose with a newspaper. ("Bad snakey! Bad! Use the sand!")

His intro to 'Harry the younger' was interesting, if a bit dry.

I'm glad SOMEONE other than me, decided to have Hermione Granger exercise. Having grown up exercising n some form or other, I cannot understand the wizarding world's reluctance to do so.

Since H/Hr is my preferred ship, you have another few points.

I have placed this on my 'alerts' list and hope to read more soon. Alorkin
darkangelwp chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
LOL! This is really good. PLease update soon.
Heala chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
I like it so far, but who was Harry's wife in the future. Also I hope you plan to expand on what is going on beyond just mentioning events, just a little explanation. But keep up the great work and update soon!
linen-and-curls chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
oh, are you gonna make it H/Hr? or keep it canon? because i don't think future harry would like it if past harry went for someone not ginny

OMG! YOU HAVEN'T SAID WHO HIS WIFE IS! YOU JUST SAID HER! YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT H/Hr!
linen-and-curls chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
ah, great chappie. reading more now
lemonwedges4 chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
Interesting!
Heather chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
I like it, very different from the usual fate owes me one type of story. I like the idea of a big brother or parent figure sharing Harry's head and giving him the advises he needs. thank you for the update
Heather chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I like it, a different way for Harry to go back and help himself. Looking forward to more. thank you