Reviews for Death Wish
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow, You are amazing, you know that right? Just stand there, very still, 'cause I'm going to hug you. *HUGGLES*
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Interesting point Martha brings up. I liked the Doctor's answer of having no idea if he wanted to die. I didn't think he did it so much in the other episodes, but he DID seem rather suicidal in the Daleks in Manhatten two-parter. Well written.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
YES! Go Martha!

Thanks for writing.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Excellent story. Martha does seem to get answers out of him more than other people.
wahinetoa chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow! This is an incrediable insight to our Doctor, and the intricate nature of a lone Time Lord. How superb was our Martha too, to not only see it for what it was, but be brave and say it outloud? *adores Martha* loving their trust and relationship, just a fantastic and glorious fic.

Absolutely beautiful! Adding to faves. Thank you for sharing.
Jay the Nerd Kid chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was beautiful, and very right, if that makes sense. It did seem like he was just trying to die in S3, especially in the Dalek two-parter, and I can totally see Martha being the one to snap him out of it.

(Of course Donna was right. But we all knew that already, didn't we? .)
Lady Almaren chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Much win! I loved it. At least I'm not the only one who seems to think that the Doctor has a death wish too. He also seemes tired. Especially when the story arc with the master came at the end of the season. You could see the world-weariness in his eyes.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I can't believe I never reviewed this! It was such a good character exploration for the Doctor and Martha :D I really hope you write more stories like this one!

PuffofLogic chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow, that was amazing! You got the Doctor spot on and you almost made me cry! Truely an wonderful fic. I'd like to add this to my C2, if you'd rather I didn't, just let me know. You right too, the Doctor did go after death a lot this series... :)
Lady Eivel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aww. So sweet- I really enjoyed it.
Rivern chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
i love this, thankyou
Syreene chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I had noticed that as well...the poor Doctor is getting so tired of it all. Thankfully Martha is there to understand and help...forcing him to stay out of that shell.

Nicely done! _
dawn2dusk chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Very enjoyable, and you're right, he has been trying to die alot :( I like Martha's pep talk.
Ithilien chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
yes he does seem to be in a lot of scrapes and a lot more pain. i think i can count about 5 or 6 times already and there was like only once or twice in series one with Chris and only about 3 with Rose. and it's set to get worse after 42 - i've seen the trailer you know, but hopefully Jack can take some of the pain for him.

:P don't get me wrong i do love my Jack! But it would be nice if someone else got itno the bother this series!
SiriusDoctorWhoHoney329 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow, this was great, I was almost crying by the end. I can't believe that the Doctor wants to die, it's just too horrible to think about, Rose wouldn't want that. Besides, there are too many coincidences pulling together that I think Rose might come back in the fourth series. But anyway, this was a great story, I absolutely loved it! Great work!