Reviews for Fallen Roses
mysticwryter chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
So sad! Yet it was perfect at the same time..Great job!
AmintaWithARose chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I really liked this. There are a couple of mispelled words, and a couple of instances that a little editing might make the writing stronger, but otherwise you did a really fine job creating a vivid scene. My main two complaints are 1.) I really don't think that Carolyn would have killed him (but that's just me) and 2.) I really love the way the two families stories and problems weave together when it is the neighbor who kills Lester. But anyway, that's just my take on the movie, and you have presented us *your* take. Well done. Keep writing.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow. Very good description. However, I find it hard to believe that Lester's last words would be "I love you", when we all know he very much doesn't love his wife. Maybe "I forgive you" or "Thank You" would have been better. But I love you doesn't work, because it's a lie.

Anyway, very good description. Enjoyed it immensely.

s.t.
Ben May chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I liked it, but you really need to set it up. People won't have just seen the movie, so we're not prepared for what you're offering. Do you know what I mean? Anyways, I hope you get my point, well done.

Erik Stouffer
TheRealRogue chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Hey that was pretty amazing! AB is one of my top 3 favorite movies, and this was really good. It really touched me.
housemdnutter chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This was awesome. Wow. American Beauty is my favorite movie and if this had been the ending I still would've cried. Brilliant. Hope you do well with your writing.