Reviews for James Ellison: Robocop
DragonicaDiamond chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Please write some more, I am hooked and can't wait to see what happens next!
Elyy2k chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
Hey no more chapters? i was looking forward to know the story behind J.E. Robocop! Will they remain together?
Starsky's Strut chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Oh yay! You're back to writing this great story. I love RoboJim. I eagerly await the next chapter!
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Hooray for the quick

'Blair gawked, “They actually gave you directives? Wow, that’s like so Asimov of them.”"

*Manic giggles*

Moving on...

The scenario Blair describes makes me laugh more, because this is exactly how Blair and Jim seemed to work on the show. Jim doing his 'I'm a homicidal ex-Marine' impression was much more intimidating than Robocop, though once he gets some memories back the combination should be fascinating.

One side-note: Didn't Blair have a contract with a university or something on the show? I know he had a work at home job of some kind.

Oh, and you knew this was coming: Write more plz (pretty please?).

Mel
Starsky's Strut chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Well, I think this story already had a plot, but I'm ready for more anytime you deside to post!

Liked RoboJim bring clothes and breakfast to Blair. Yep, that sounds like something Jim would do.

Again, great job on the 'voices' of both guys and I'm ready for the next chapter, post soon please!
Starsky's Strut chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
I hate the "I'd buy that for a dollar" show too. Blair has excellent taste. Loved that he verbally cut the nurse and she didn't get it.

Cool that RoboJim is not going to let Blair go searching for infor by himself. Shows he's starting to get his humanity back. *Sigh*

Oh - BTW Along with Blair, you are also doing a wonderful job on RoboJim's "Voice". Keep up the good work and post the next chapter really soon!

Strut
Lady Bethia chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
I still like it alot. Keep going;-)

Bethia
Mariann H. Hornlein chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
I hope this series will be continued until it is completed. The story is very creative and interesting.
Starsky's Strut chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Oh, getting more and more interesting. Poor Jim, is he in for a shock. And I think you are doing a great job on Blair's voice. I can imagine him saying those words. Post real soon!
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Cool! I love "Robocop". This promises to be a very interesting crossover fic. Please post very soon. Oh, BTW - Loved the fact that Blair had the thought of running away so he couldn't be charged for the ambulance service! LOL
KiwiClover chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Interesting. I hope you plan on continuing this! Behind the action/sci-fi elements, I've always found the underlying concept behind Robocop to be rather sad. I think it would be very satisfying to see Blair help a Sentinel-Robocop return to humanity. Anyway, I've enjoyed the story thus far! Thanks for writing!
Lady Bethia chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I like it so far. Please continue.

Lady Bethia