Reviews for Down A Dark Road
sonya c chapter 34 . 8/30/2013
Just finished reading the whole story again...I'd forgotten how great it is! One of my favourite BSG stories ever. Anxiously awaiting more chapters :)
NightingaleTear chapter 33 . 7/2/2013
Wow, what a monumental project! And you portray everything in so much detail and so realistic. That must be so much work! I always love reading what the show left unsaid and what our favorite characters were thinking and feeling at those times. So I hope you can keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Have read seven chapters so far... Really enjoying this. Plan to read the whole thing! Great idea- thanks for posting! :)
anonemouse chapter 33 . 6/2/2013
You're back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
EwigeStudentin chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
OMG I'm so blind. *That* Danny! Sheesh, you sneaked him in right in the beginning and I totally forgot that there was a Danny in canon!
EwigeStudentin chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Stopping reading to tell you how much I love this story!
I was a little confused in the beginning. I thought, Wow, that's some long flashback! But then I realized that it was a backstory for our favorite characters - and a very inventive, awesomly fleshed-out one at that! Love how you combine canon and imagination, and how detailed your story is!
It was not quite involving (emotionally) in the beginning, but now I find myself worrying about the characters more and being eager to know what happens next.
Also, your original characters are great, love it how you made us care for them too!
Thank you for sharing!
MadameCaptain chapter 32 . 5/24/2012
I hope you keep writing this story, it is amazing! I love how you mix the episodes in!
MadameCaptain chapter 32 . 5/24/2012
Sarah chapter 32 . 4/22/2012
Very Interesting!
sonya c chapter 32 . 1/21/2012
Such a great story. Wondering what will happen when Adama wakes up...I like your insights. Hope you write more soon.
Elizabeth chapter 31 . 10/16/2011
Trust me, we hate the cliffhangers. You can't leave us like , go on! Excellent chapter! Now I'm dying to read your take on Kobol.

Please, don't make us wait. :)
Elena chapter 30 . 10/9/2011
You are a very gifted writer, keeping roslin and adama in character and not rushing into some cheap scene. I'm loving the slowly development of their relatioship as carefully as in the series. Also, you manage to tell the story filling the gaps. I can't wait to read your take on Kobol's Last Gleaming. Please, don't make us wait too long.
Elizabeth chapter 30 . 10/3/2011
One of the things I love the most in this story is that you keep everybody in character. Also, you respect the series Bible. Please, dont stop. :)
Kat Challis chapter 29 . 7/8/2011
Excellent story, I enjoyed reading it. You are a gifted writer.