Reviews for Sand and Tea
Neji-nee-san! Omg lmao!
Mythical782 chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
:D
My name is top secret chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
Why did you do that? Do you know how much the storyline will change?! Bye bye.
NikiBffl chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
I really liked this story. It was so hillarious that I had shed a few happy tears in my happy state. I am glad that this stoy will be updated, even if it is by another person, but I am grateful none the less that you had written this story and had shared it with everyone. Thank you for a hilarious story.
icequeen2897 chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
I was laughing as hard as Kiba and Kankuro was when I was reading this! I especially love the last line.

He had been dreaming of dancing marshmallows and floating teacups… and now, half awake, was watching his shy cousin pummel his teammate through several trees. With a yawn, he murmured "Thatta girl" before falling back into sleep.

I agree with you Neji!
Diehard243 chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
My imagination had so much fucking fun imagining the dancing :D Thank you soooo much.
sharp1e chapter 14 . 8/24/2010
cant find the person did you type it right
sharp1e chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
the last part was fun this good story
Chocolate's My Alcohol chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
You don't like Hinata?
Heise chapter 6 . 4/7/2009
Oh my God.

You leave me laughing so stupidly aloud
Heise chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I really like this

It's funny and random but not complete crack (which I'd hate)

In an almost twisted sense it's kinda cute how these two completely contrasting personalities got in the other's body
endstart chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
You don't like Hinata? Why? Anyway, I like this fic. too bad you won't continue to write it.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
um, hinata's not spoiled. but nice fic!
Leilani-chan chapter 14 . 9/21/2008
but, there will be more chapters in this one, right? please? eh? its really funny! especially when hinata punched lee! lol ness.
CaramelDucky chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
LMAO LMAO LMAO. i wanted to laugh alound. but i cant im suppsoed to be doing my homework. XD XD that was halarious ROFL. FAVORITE! and the last you updated was on my b-day. O_o