Reviews for Fish Heads
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 7/1
I love this. The sand siblings closeness gradually repairing itself and their bonding over 'perceived monsterhood' is equal parts sweet and tragic. This work is cry-worthy. *weeps tears*
InkDragons chapter 1 . 6/15
This was just perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I like it. People often forget that Kankuro and Temari aren't scott free either, but I like them that way. Their imperfections make their characters real. And the sibling bond in here is really eell written and heart warming!
cosmosxhikaru chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
If there is ever a sand siblings spin-off series, then you're the person to lead the project.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
So cute.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
That's awesome. I love the way Gaara 'reads' whilst observing, and how the relationships gradually change throughout the fic. I also like the fight scene: you're really good at describing fight scenes. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is the best fic I read in a while. Love it! :D :D :D :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was heart warming, funny and extremely well put-together. Really great job!
Akamaruwolf323 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Oh God, this fic is absolutely amazing. Not just because how you have reflected the personalities of the siblings in the story, but also because your writing is really, really good. I have loved the way you've introduced some level of angst and hurt in such a "humorous" fic. Subtly, like when Gaara sees a flash of blood instead of egg, but it's still there.
And I don't know why, but I can picture Temari trying to cook for them and then play with them. I think that with the death of the Kazekage such "old sister things" would appear sometimes. Kankurou is perfect with his joking attitude. And the depth of Gaara's thoughts, memories and feelings is... awesome.
Seriously, really good, good fic you have done.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I wasn't sure what to expect with this one-shot but it was an entertaining piece done with humor and enough background to appreciate the leap the characters have taken through life. The food fight, or fish fight in this case, that I thought was really going to be centered around Kankuro, had me also reflecting that maybe this piece was centered around Gaara and the yolk in his face comedy that brought him into the center of the budding new "normalcy" of their family. There is good flow and fun images throughout this piece. Thanks for sharing.
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Love it. Love love love it
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
THIS IS BEAUTY INCARNATE. IT IS PERFECTION.

Your prose is awe-inspiring, your characterizations are flawless. I just love how you've written all three of them.

MARRY ME NOW.
rainbowweekend chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I LOVED THIS! YOU'RE SO TALENTED.

Please write more Sand Sibling fics. You're a GENIUS.
kayla chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
awww i really love this. :) good job on the writing!
TJ Dragonblade chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love this. Good Sandsib fic is hard to come by, and this is just beautiful. Funny and a little heartbreaking, perfect for the three of them. You paint their developing bond so well. Thanks so much for writing this. _