Reviews for Angel Feathers
BlackMoonWhite chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh, very nice. I like this, even if you are unhappy with it. It touches the heart in a funny way, like being reminded of childhood.
duskshard chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Ah so sweet. I love these random fact ones you do. Where do you get the inspiration? My favourite was 17 :)
Shido21 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
You shouldn't be unhappy with this. It was really nice and you gave good insight into the characters. I particularly liked this line in #14: "She'd like to hit him, so then she could forgive him." And I liked how you explained how Vaan decided to become a sky pirate. I remember thinking as I read it that this sounds like something that would come out of a novel for the game or Ultimania Omega (the Japanese official guide book).

Good job. I really enjoyed reading this.
Crystal Katanmiri chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I like it! This was very ineresting! Keep writing fics in the future!

Happy writing!

Crys
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Lovely. And I adore your writing style.
Blue Mage Quartet chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I've been playing XII recently, and for some reason, this almost made me cry. I really don't know why. But I loved it. I loved how you focused on all the characters and we got to know their thoughts. The game pays scarce attention to all but maybe three of the lead roles. Everyone else seems like an afterthought sometimes.
Sweet Valentine chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I cannot even begin to FATHOM why you are unhappy with this... it's GORGEOUS! True to the character, and absolutely poignant and poetic. Very nice!
Inuhoono chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I think this oneshot is very sweet,in fact I'm going to put in my favorites...KEEP IT UP!
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow, I'm really amazed how someone could delve far enough into the tiny little details of these characters, and come out with something so...

Entrancing.

20 facts about angels, 20 sentences, paragraphs, and words that have made me consider angels(doves, especially), and 20 ideas on wondering how any sort of author can interpret things (which are commonly unnoticed) in a most enlightening way.
The Kelpsinator chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
It's lovely! You've done a nice job of capturing the feeling of each character. I especially like the bit with Basch's dream of falling.
A Gentle Illusion chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I love this. ]

I think my favorite number is 6. But it took a long time for me to decide that. I love the bird-angel theory.

I think I'll be watching for birds now.

]
kaykaybear3548 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow. I like this. Short, sweet, to the point, and I can imagine all of the characters having these thoughts and feelings. Kudos.

_