Reviews for through glass
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Gorgeous writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Okay wow this is gorgeous. And angsty. The emotions you wrote are just so real... Great read
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Finally he's with roxas they should have believed sora nice ending
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Whoa, this is extremely sad. Hmmm, it makes you wonder whether the stuff Sora was seeing in the mirror was real or not. Very thought provoking...and the repetition at the end really does pack a punch.

Good oneshot.
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
... And I thought McGee's Alice was dark! XD poor Sora, slippey slidey into madness
nicely done!
EzGoEr chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Fascinating
popsongnation chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is incredibly amazing. Sad, but disturbingly plausible too. And I love that poem and that song. Haven't read the book yet though, only the first one.
moved000 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This was beautiful, angsty, disturbing, and honestly I don't think any words do it justice. This was so amazing. Instant favorite 3

Its very believable. Something someone w/ a psychological disorder or someone under the influence of drugs would do.

Thank you for this magnificent piece of art(:
pepsimax1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This is by far the most beautiful and tragic piece of literature I've read...thankyou.
danibilbocas chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow... just wow, it was great, This reminds me a lot of Narcissus, how he fell in love with his reflection, without knowing it was himself... for that same reason I could predict the ending, it was very well written, kudos to you
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
this amazing.

i loved everything about it, and while i haven't read Through the Looking Glass, this makes me want to even more.

so, so awesome.

scarredvines chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I love 'The Lady of Shalott'...it's such a pretty poem. (And the song, but I sadly, have never had the privilege of reading anything by Lewis Carroll.)

So sad and bittersweet. The last few lines made me stop... And I love the way you wrote it. -Silver
Zume Rokkata chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, sad much? But kinda cute, in a depressed, death-like kinda way...
Wolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aww ... Sad story that makes you wonder.

I definitely saw the "Through the Looking Glass" in there, and I wish I could write something as meaningful and deep as this. It's tragic, but at least Sora died happy - and in his own mind is probably STILL living.

I understood why it had hurt so much walking through the glass when I read the end - and realized Sora probably HAD had a mental breakdown of sorts.

I loved it, even if it was sad -keep up the great work!
Denise chapter 1 . 1/1/2008