Reviews for High school Complications
Buhund chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I like the story so far. I have read a lot of other fics, and in my opinion, this one has had an excellent start. I'm a big fan of Kanzaki X Onizuka, so if anything, I would like to see more of that! Anyway, keep up the good work.
Kenji of Bushido chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Nice fic but triviatrap is right in some things but nevertheless this is good but here are things you might want to look up:

/english/culture/

.info/
triviatrap1982 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is a rather interesting take on the Noboru/Anko pairing. Though I highly doubt that their parents would force this kind of engagement on them. Particuarly since this kind of practice has been cracked down on. However, it still is a good story so far.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This is great so far, hope you might return to this story someday as there is a lack of GTO fics which I feel is a shame because the fandom has a hell of a lot of potential and I like Noboru/Anko but I also like Onizuka with any of his six prospective women (Urumi, Azusa, Julia, Nanako, Tomoko or Miyabi) so I like your pairing Onizuka with Urumi.
Scarabeye3000 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Honestly, I don't do signed review so this is a treat.

1. It was really WAFFY for me.

2. It was well written in some parts, in some parts it felt like it lacked a bit of details that would make it easier for the readers to imagine what the characters are doing or what is already happening in the story. (Try to improve there)

3. It was fun. The most important thing for me. It was fun to read.
Azurean chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
love it... waiting for the next update!
Hefeweizen chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Hey, you did a really nice job of writing the chemistry between everyone. I especially like Anko thinking about Yoshikawa... it reminds me of Helga from Hey Arnold, when she says "How I love you...and yet I hate you...and yet I love you... and yet I hate you!" Your scenes between Kanzaki and Onizuka are pretty funny, too.
Cissney123 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Nah i really like Onizuka/Kanzaki kyahh!

plz chapter3 i'll wait it!
alexa chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
hi..pls continue the story. i kinda liked the idea of the pairings.
Yoshie Tamaki chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is really cute _
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
To think she used to torture him. Ah, how strange love is!
Ui chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wow, this has to be one of the funniest comedy fanfics I've ever read. This story should've been included in the anime/manga. It has the flavor of GTO-esque comedy, in spite of grammatical and typographical errors.

I shall read the next chapter.

Thank you for entertaining me.
LunarMiko07 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
This is a fun story so far. I really like Onizuka and Urumi as a pair. They are so cute together. Of course the Anko pair is good too. Hope you update this story soon. Can't wait for more!
Yonboy86 chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Awsome stuff! only comment i got is does Onizuka actually ever admit (or even know)he and idoit in the manga ? i thought that was against his 10 commandments or something! lol.

but well it doesnt matter the humours awsome and works really well! please conuintue this! ever anko/yoshikawa fic ive read doesnt have a concluded ending y is this! anyway awsome stuff once again good job!
vanilluhfrap016 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
i lurrve GTO! i lurrve ankoxyoshikawa! i lurrve your fanfic!

dammit! why'd he run away? jeez. . .what a geek. anko is so cute! still kinda rough aroung the edges but yeah, cute and amusing.

ooh, hey! updates please! i can't wait to see what happens next!

*hops around the room*

anko. . .yoshikawa. . .anko. . .yoshikawa. . .