Reviews for Folly
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
0.o Wow, it's like reading about a whole different Nathan. I loved that he had enough guts to somewhat stand up to his parents, but resigned in the hard fact that his father's word won out. *pout*

I'm going to test that out now, and grab some of Emily Dickinson's poetic works. I love Gilligan's Island :P
Courtney Confunded chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow that's intensely depressing. But so amazing. This is my current obsession (Meredith and Nathan) so thank you for writing this. It's beautifully written and you have great ideas.
xPaInFulXiNsAnItYx chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Beautifully written - i love the way you portray each and everyone one of the characters...bravo to you!

You are an amazing writer - great job!

Gorgiander.x
Cammie chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow! I LOVE that story, I felt so sorry for Nathan near the end! You are an amazing writer!
Long Live Nelly chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Heartwrenchingly gorgeous. I love the way you write Nathan and his family.
Yusagi chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Beautiful. I think Nathan/Meredith is my canon OTP. I think this was just a wonderful illustration of Nathan's feelings about Meredith, and the depths his family would sink to.
foolishpride chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
I love the lines from songs that you snuck in at parts. Very clever, and overall a beautiful fic.
SkyRogue chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aw. This was really sad. But good, too. Poor Claire. I wonder how she'd have turned out if Nathan and Meredith had stuck together. Somebody should write an AU fic like that... *hinthint*

Ha ha just kidding. I won't object if you decide to, but it'll be a hard job. Hey, maybe I will! Probabley not.

Well, great job, I really liked it. Especially the end.

-SkyRogue
AJeff chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This was absolutely wonderful! Beautifully written! Bravo!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Aw! OMG...this was beautiful. I loved it! From the Nathan and Linderman begining, Nathan and Meredith's courtship, Claire, and Peter. Wow...a story worthy of the favorite list.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Amazingly well done - great insight into the characters. A different look at Meredith and Nathan.
Zurizip chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was... really really good. I'm impressed how you maneuvered the ending - it just *clicked*. Lovely job and now I have to see if I can dredge Gilligan's island out of my memory for theme songs...
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Wow, great fic. Wonderful flashback for us, that was very well written and plausible, poor guy tho, his parents were so uncaring towards him.

Now I want to write something about Nathan too! I've only done one Heroes ficlet, about Sylar, but I'd love to read more of yours, you officially inspire me. LOL

Anyway, off to check out some more of your fics. I hope there's more Heroes!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 5/20/2007