Reviews for Like Father, Like Daughter
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
What happens next
Carolina Ewald chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Hey i like the story but... the medical information is a mess that doenst make sense. Bradycardia is not a disease its a symptom! Either you have or you dont. Wikipedia medicine doesnt quite work. Trust me im a med student!
StephanieLockedInTheTARDIS chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
That was really good. Could you please update soon?
MissMandyPandy chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice. I really like it.
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
I read this whole thing and even though I'm generally not a House reader, I enjoyed it. You have some word mix ups (aloud with allowed) and I personally feel that House would get more sarcastic with his staff when he's annoyed, but that could be my uncounscoius mind begging for sarcasm-laden House, which has always amused me. Liking it so far, and I think I'll keep following it. Proof-read, but keep up the good work.

GBGE
haha21 chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Ah! You Updated! Finally! ] Great update. Great character portrayal, with House becoming subjective. Great grammar, punctuation, and spelling (I just read a fanfic with horrible grammar, punct. and spelling, and it totally mortified me). ] Update again SOON.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
this is very interesting

getting to see house struggle with his love for his kid and his own demaons of all the things he has said to parents over the years and knowing that it all applies to him now

very interesting premise
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
hey!

awesome story so far! i hope u update soon! - :)
airasey19 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Oh my goodness I love this story!

House being concerned is so CUTE!

XD

Cant wait for an update, keep up the good work!
Hope06 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
great job

poor house he cares and Cuddy knows it and so do the rest of the team
Renavatio chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Mikey! Mikey! I think I like it!
Kikyohater220 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Finally you updated this! I thought you'd left it hangin'! By the way nice chapter can't wait for the next one.
SpaghettiCats chapter 3 . 5/29/2008