Reviews for Stay Strong For Me
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
-sniffle- aw... so cute...

I can imgine that

good grammer

and I THINK spelling :3
Shadow Dragon13's the Devil chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Uhh, that really gets me here. (Grabbs chest) I loved it so much. Oh, I have to make a correction, kun is used with males, not females. You could have used chan to make it more intimate. But anyway, great job.
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
*deep breath* I THOUGHT ABOUT A SCENE LIKE THAT TOO! Except for Tenten kissing LEE on the cheek. And Tenten was supposed to be EATEN by Kisame but...eh, you get the idea.

*sigh* Well, thanks for beating me to the punch. JK JK!

Just gotta say, you have excellent vocabulary! Luminescence, larynx, bypass. *nods* Even I don't use words like that. Even though I know what they mean without having to look it up in the dictionary. I gotta use some of those words...

Anywho, excellent story. You made a few slip of the hand mistakes. Like a period after Kisame at the end of a paragragh, and at the end you put a "t" in front of "she". *nods again* That's about it. Amazing. Wow. Faving this.
iCue chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Good story!

o-o Tenten-kun...?

x3

Oh! And Tenten doesn't die.

Thank goodness. x3
jellybelly99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
OMG LIKE NOES! Tenten-chan can't die! T.T
Christine chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Um... Hi! I'm just here to ask if Tenten-chan dies in this episode? I'm just curious because I support the Neji and Tenten pairing... Could you... Well... Maybe inform me? In my e-mail? Arigatou!
Corina chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
TENTEN DOESN'T DIE, DOES SHE? DOES NEJI REALLY HAVE EMOTION/FEELINGS FOR HER IN THE SHIPPUUDEN?
Tiramisu122 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
So... wait a second... she doesn't die... right?

On the other hand, its a good fic, but.. what's with the "tenten -kun"? That sounds like something Lee would say.

And, if both of tenten's lungs burst... she'd be dead instantly. Well, thats it- except that Neji's a bit ooc in this- but thats your choice as the writer.

Good job- kepp writing.

Tiramisu122
Kimikimer chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Tenten...kun?

anyway it's good story
A Turtle For Luck chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Why the hell are they calling her "-kun" ?

Arent that a boys suffix? -.-'
startlaughing chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
omg that was sad but thank god it doesn't happen in da series -_-; phew i just watched that epi last night! Lol XD great fic!