Reviews for Clayman
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
i read it twice, because of how confusing it was.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
The first Fugakucentric fic I've ever read. It won't be the last.
Matrilineal chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Uh. Well, seeing as I'm a bit too retarded to write long, good reviews like some other people did, I'll just say- Holy shit. Srsly. O: This is awesome, and I've only read it once, so it's a bit confusing to someone as stupid as me, but I think I get the basic outline. This is just really... P: I can't think of the word, but it's something along the lines of being able to see what really goes on inside the clan.

Sasuke all glowing and shining while everyone just sort of rots away. So basically, this is awesome, and then insert the bunch of crap I just wrote that probably doesn't even make any sense. xD
Coins In A Jar chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Well, where to start?

I've read through your story twice and I must say that the first time some of it didn't make that much sense to me. Then the second time some elements were a bit clearer but meanings are still a bit blurred. I think I can generally tell what is going on but I have the impression that you describe some things very... (I need a new word for that one) poetically? (vaguely? metaphorically?) because you know what is going on and it makes sense to you. Some parts are discernible and others a bit murky.

I am a bit hesitant in saying that some stuff doesn't make sense because sometimes there isn't anything to understand because the words are okay by themselves and I don't know if your story is in that category.

Have you ever read a book called "The God of Small Things"? The storytelling is similar to your own style, it goes a bit all over the place but you still end up somewhere at the end. You might like it.

Otherwise it's not bad. The long parenthesises in the middle of phrases can be a bit of a challenge but there's nothing wrong with having to work a bit for a change.
Venuss chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
what can I say? When I red the summary, I decided to read all the story, because I like this kind of FF...so dangerous.
mitsukohyuuga chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
To be perfectly honest, when I looked at the summary, I was immediately repulsed. Incest is generally not my thing, and I'm not a huge fan of Uchiha clan stories. One day, however, I was in the mood for a long story, so I decided on yours. Let me say, you have drastically changed my perspective on many things. The first of those is incest. Sure, it still makes me squick a bit, but only because most of it is poorly written. I actually liked the way you wrote it...and now I'm seriously craving more of what's not there. Why can't all writers on this site be like you? You also drastically changed my perspective on Fugaku, Mikoto and especially Sasuke. Although I could never see that happen, I really want it to now!

I was a wee bit confused at parts, so I had to go back and re-read quite a bit. But what a grea story! :Sasuke's scream is a wake-up call, and he is finally coming out of sleep." I think that that line wrapped everything so perfectly. Kudos.

I really wished that you had more reviews for this. It is truly amazing. I guess it's because most people who come to this site are insufficiently intelligent.

:]

fav
Catgurl2004 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
...Is there really anything I can say?

This is, by far, you're best piece of work to me. Ever. In your writing you have come so far, become so much better, and even since your last fic I can't bring myself to say it compares with this one. This completely blows all of the others out of the water and into a teensy-tiny hole where Clayman laughs at them and folds its arms because it knows it's greater. (Eh heh. Slight personification? XD) Once or twice my brain almost blacked out because the fic was so sublime. It literally blew my mind.

The characters... They were utter perfection. Kishimoto-sensei couldn't have written them better, and he sure as hell could not have written this if he tried five million times. If he met you, I'm positive he'd be swept away by your greatness, and he'd probably be kneeling at your feet for advice... Anyways, the characters were top notch and perfect, especially Fugaku, Mikoto, and Itachi (I'm not very familiar with Fugaku, and you being able to make me love him in one single fic is incredible).

Now for the events: Do you know how much I adore your originality? Fugaku having secks with a prostitute when he's married with a child? Priceless and awesome. You added the most amazing things into this, such as the attack of Kyuubi. You even put in other characters I didn't even imagine seeing in it! (Kakashi and Genma! :D) Your lemon/lime-ish scenes were really great! One day, just you see, I will force you into writing a complete lemon, and it will SO rule FF forever.

My favorite part? -laughs- You really expect for me to answer it? Nope. Nu-uh. Nada. I adore ALL OF IT, and if I could number it in my favorites list it would without a doubt be number one... Oh, and I will spam it out to all of my friends emails too, so they will see how magnificent my senpai is (They'd probably not believe you're only twelve, but hey, that's a good thing, right? XP) And thanks for adding some of my poem into it. It fits with what your wrote before putting it, but I still think it stands out as crap in the midst of a perfect fic.

What else to say...? Err, I hope you get the entire review? -_- I just wish you'd read the alert first... Well, I'm thrilled at how awesome this turned out to be! -squeals- I never, never, never ever in a zillion years could write this! So ha! It proves that you have been, are, and always will be better than me, and that's actually a good thing, because if you weren't, you couldn't be my senpai. -hugs-

Justsuch an incredible fic, really. I could ramble on about it for days, but we wouldn't want that, now would we? '_~ -faves-

~Cats rule
touchtheskies chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
thanks for writing about the uchihas )

its great to know that somebody else is interested about mikotoxfugakuXD

great story...but i didnt catch the itachixsasuke part mentioned in the afterword...

good job&hearts