Reviews for On the precipice of defeat
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 36 . 4/10
Wahhh...this story is...I cannot find the right words...crass? But it is unbelievably good, amazing, and very addicitive. Seeing Ichigo at his worst made me cry and feeling shocked and sick at the same time. I like how he talks about himself and his hollow in plural, makes him sound crazy like shit. In my opinion you really created a masterpeace which is totally unique on this webpage. You definitaly can be proud and I hope one time you can finish this story. Thanks for this piece of morbid awesomeness!
Guest chapter 36 . 7/13/2013
Ann-Stripes chapter 36 . 5/31/2013
wowowowo holy wow i adore this fanfic so much! I love all the gory parts (creeped me out at the beginning but w/e) and wow the story is so good! I have no words I have to read more... (also whenever ichigo says something like "it burns us" i can't help but think of gollem im sorry)
Hartanna chapter 36 . 3/28/2013
Ugh. Those spores are gross! I hope the twelfth division manages to pull something off with healing him.
Hartanna chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
I have to reread this because I forgot a lot of what happened. I forgot about all the vomiting. He does it every other chapter! And he's soooo weak! Gotta keep reading, though... /shiver.
BenXGwen1986 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
amazing as always. And as for the anonymous reviewer who said the story sucks ass... Then don't read it. Many of it think it's great
bloody raptor chapter 36 . 2/27/2013
To the author: It was good to hear from you again after all this time.

What I thought about the chapter: Its nice to see you haven't lost your touch keep up the good work.

Comment: I wounder if Shinji will end upgoing the same way as Ichigo and become a hollow.
Miku Alli chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
So, I must thank you, A MILLION TIMES OVER! I had one of those happy squeals when I saw the notification in my email when I got home today. Your story is heart-wrenching and completely wonderful. Ichigo just gets it worse at every turn without fail, and it just makes this one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. I really understand what losing the interest in a series is like, it's happened to me as well. I can only hope you decide to continue. Great chapter!
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Thanks for updating!
I hope you find the energy to finish this.
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Amazing story
Miku Alli chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hey! You! I know how busy life can be, but I adore this story. Please please pretty please write another chapter.
Please. :)
anonymous chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
your story sucks ass
didibee123 chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
i love this story you are really good, but i do have a question.
Is this all a flash back because ichigo went back to his house and passed out and then it started here, so what is going on cause i'm confused at what time this is taking place?
IchigoMoonCutter chapter 35 . 7/1/2012
-sigh-
You are a superb writer.
Your plot is brilliant. The action is realistic. The character is a person who people can relate to. The descriptions are imaginative. You have left me hungry for more chapters.
All you need now, is to update.
ekf9802 chapter 35 . 5/13/2012
I love this story! Please update!