Reviews for On the precipice of defeat
Slingerapen chapter 43 . 6/28
I kiss the air whenever this updates. It took me a while to read it this time, but you never dissapoint. I love how after everything, there's still bits of hope for Ichigo. That's what keeps me going. Nice job on this, although I put up my middle finger when Ryuken showed up. As always, can't wait to read what comes next.
Tylothos chapter 17 . 2/9
Is he just gonna get beat up and easily defeated this entire story? ...
Rize Shirosaki chapter 43 . 1/23
Please update as soon as you can
This story is awesome!
DarkSouls246 chapter 43 . 1/7
Wow what are the chances, I just discovered your story a couple days ago and after finished it. I got a little depressed thinking that there would probably not be any new chapters, due to the last time you had updated, and then out of nowhere you update again which is awesome.
Rize Shirosaki chapter 42 . 6/28/2015
I love this story. Depressing but awesome and interesting. It's like a possible spin-off of the Bleach story. Update soon, please !
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 42 . 4/9/2015
Ok, yes! I love this fanfic! It's horrible, but awesome! I have no idea why but I've always loved reading fics where the main character is beaten down and tortured... I have a sick mind. I only wished this fic would update more often.
6Itanimulli6 chapter 42 . 3/16/2015
Awesome but depressing but awesome
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
Ichigo...sigh. I'm just I don't even. Its awesome but there is no growth. He is too static. He needs to either get some fucking balls and resolve or fall into the pits of despair and grow stronger from eating shit that way. At this point he is such a useless bag of shit I'm not surprised Aizen is just trying to get rid of him.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
Well shit. XD Kid is just spazzing out holy. Doesn't want to eat Hollows doesnt want to eat the substitute shit. Kid don want to get strong. He is pathetic.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 2/27/2015
This ichigo is beyond being a pussy. I swear he is so fucking annoying. He has no idea what he is doing and won't learn either. He doesn't have a single ability under his control no mastery whatsoever and is pretty much a failure at life. Shirosaki is pretty much the only reason he is alive and is telling him they need to eat to get stronger than they are but the little bitch just whines and pussies out every time anything comes up. God this "king" ichigo is a little bitch.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
Huh. To the hollow forest beneath the sands huh. So what is it the food that makes them have HIerro? That doesn't really make sense as I recall it was an application of reiatsu to do that. Interesting the food being a replacement. I guess thats as good as anything lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 2/27/2015
Using the demagogue dictator manner. Give them suffering and pain till they konw not then show them something different to gain complete dominion of their minds.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
just thought about it couldn't he have gone to urahara for an undetectable gigai? I can't believe we didn't think of this rofl.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
He was naturally using Hierro there? Interesting. Kid needs to learn how to use all the abilities and stat.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
kid needs to get in touch with his instincts and learn to control them with his will like he used to.