Reviews for Complimentary
lunafan4ever chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
If my humble opinion means anything, I am glad that you are a sucker for happy endings.
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Holy crap! That was just...magnificent. So in character, so raw. I loved it! So freaking wonderful :D Thanks for writing this
Marylouue chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Aw damn, I'm actually moved by damn sweet...

Go you :).
Nemo chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
But I LIKE happy endings... So it's okay.
Nemo chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Very cute.
Nemo chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Huh. Pairing is unorthodox, yet so well explained.
Firefly4000 chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
*sniffles* WONDERFUL JOB Techie just superb *glomps the author and presents her hoard of chocolate* I wish for more please:)
Secret Slayer chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Loved it! I think you should continue, but dont make it a romantic because i find Spawn stories kinda icky! he he! but you did a great job with this! ) Please write more soon!
Spoons1899 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Oh I loved it. The perfect Spike and Dawn relationship. The way you write Spike's POV is simply fantastic. I loved the line "feeling like a puzzle that’s been missing a piece only to have it found and back in its proper place once more." and the final exchange between Dawn and Spike was utterly beautiful. Wonderful story, and wonderful writing.
Spoons1899 chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Fantastic. Your writing is delicate and beautiful and extremely descriptive while being minimal. It's supurb. I loved the line "They're Gucci. Most definitely not meant to be used as running shoes." And the last line, "After all, without darkness, there can be no dawn" may be one of my favorite lines I've ever read in a fic.
Spoons1899 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Amazing first chapter! This could be a stand alone it was so wonderfully crafted and well written, but I'm so glad there's more. I loved how you describe Spike and Dawn's relationship:

It wasn't love, wasn't affection...not in any way he could explain.

He was...fond of her. He was tethered to her and she to him.

Not quite like a father and daughter, but not quite like brother and sister either.

He certainly wouldn't call her his friend...

But he could call her his companion.

I thought that was absolutely perfect.
SG1SJSGAEJ chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
I never thought that I would like the pairing of Spike and Dawn, a little too much like a brother and sister to go anywhere even close to shippy, but I do really like this piece. The relationship was well done and I enjoyed reading it, all of it. So glad you did more then one chapter. Thanks for writing.
BlueberryOcean chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
That was sad, but very poetic.
Esha Bhoon chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Very Beautiful. I would love for you to write more.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I like how you explained the relationship between the two and the bittersweet ending. I'll admit to wanted him to go and talk to her, but it's better he didn't.