Reviews for What Could Have Been
InWayTooManyFandoms chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
okay...

GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP RIGHT NOW!... PLEAZ
InWayTooManyFandoms chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
not depressing, i said that wrong in my last reveiw... just she told me it was sad...

KEEP WRITING! I HEARD U STOPPED!

KEEP GOING OR I KILLZ U AND TAKE OVER THE STORY!
InWayTooManyFandoms chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
okay so by redvinesbffohmygodnighttroll (etc) told me that this was the best and most depressing story ever... so far its pretty good :)
Sen-chan21 chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
I just read your other story and I thought your pename looked familiar, so I was surprised to see that you had only written two stories, until I looked more closely at the summary for this one and realized that you have an account on mugglenet fanfiction with this story posted there. I hadnt looked at it in a while b/c im never on there, but I remember now why I liked it and I plan to keep reading. great job!
Mione-Girl.x chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON X CAN'T WAIT !
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
love it so far! I hope nothing is seriously wrong with Hermione.. Update soon please!
FelsGoddess chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Interesting
Emma-Lynn chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
blahh you still have so much to clear up! i hate the cliffies! but i have to admit it's a good tactic to keep me reading. who's this mike guy? is he her husband? or her boyfriend? or one of the kids father? is ron one of the kids father? and what's wrong with hermione! the suspense is killing me! update soon! im adding you to my story alert!
MoonMyst21 chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Hmm... I am intrigued... please .. keep writing..

wasu chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
Hermione-and-Ron-forever-together chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
i like this story, but update soon please i gotta know whats up with Hermione and who is the daddy of her kids! lol
ProperT chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
This Mike sounds like a jerk... that's all I'm saying. At least ron knows where Hermione is now. Can't wait for that next chapter. :)
ProperT chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Thisis very intriguing, could go a dozen ways, and I can't wait to read more. I hope everything goes alright with Ron and Hermione. Great Start.
racky chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
please update soon!

who's the father of her kids?
Punkindoodle chapter 3 . 8/5/2007