Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/12
So very awesome! :D
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 4/13
These two fandoms needed to be together and that was perfect. Bratty teenage satanists, meet the demon most likely to take great offense at your pick of sacrifice
... I think you just introduced me to Supernatural.

Uh-oh.
Curious6 chapter 1 . 2/19
Very interesting, great read!
cosmosalone200 chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this. I really do. It's the perfect mix of Good Omens and Supernatural. I just have one teeny tiny issue; the inverted crucifix is NOT a demonic symbol. Sorry but this kept bugging me and I had to say. Love the story though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
XD
Ka chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Oh. This fic. I read is some years ago. I like this one.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Epic!
Scarylady chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I adore this story-you got Aziraphale and Crowley pitch-perfect and it definitely has the same hilarious/heartwarming flavor as cannon :3
TXJ chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Well played. I very much enjoyed this. Az and Crowley are awesome :)
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
To borrow fro AO3, Kudos!
Saereth of the Grove chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I have been reading and rereading this story for a few months now. only in season 2 of SN, but when I start a series I tend to go straight to and binge on fics. Found this. Had not read GO yet, but still loved the story. Finally got around to looking for the book, and got the audio version. thought the book was great, if a bit convoluted at... well the whole time. But the best part is, now when I read this, which I do frequently, I read it in the voice of the audio book narrator. it is glorious. You have captured the tone of GO so fabulously. I do wish you had turned this into a series of sorts.. thank you so very much for writing this.
Cal
Anita chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
'Omens is one of my top five books. Can't believe you did such a good job pairing these two! Thank you so much.
Hello warlock chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
One of the best fanfics I've read! I love the writing style you used
Amazing Places chapter 1 . 7/1/2015