Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
Very good
CuzImCoolBro chapter 1 . 1/19
I think my heart exploded when the little girl was healed wow. Fuck 'em up, Angel.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Great! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Yes. And one wonders what has Aziraphale done and one can never guess it and it must have been horrible and therefore T-rating is necessary :-)
dragonqueen909 chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Lol
Leicontis chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
You captured Crowley and Aziraphale so absolutely perfectly, along with the overall tone and vibe of Good Omens, that this was an absolute joy to read.
AdAstra47 chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
I started making a mental note of the awesomely funny lines in this story, so I could tell you how much I liked them, but there were so many that I lost track. This is hilarious and wonderful. I love the bits of philosophy just casually thrown in there. Thank you for writing!
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
good
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Ya know, I can totally see Crowley having a sore spot in regards to Satanists. It fits his character.
quztuk chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Nailed the characters here. Hilarious read.
Cassie5squared chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Hey there! I read this fic a few years ago but I couldn't leave a review, and also didn't know the first thing about SPN back then. Now, with several seasons of SPN under my belt, I've come back and re-read it, and I have to say I am extremely impressed.

You have a fantastic grasp on the characterisation of all the canon characters from both canons, and a lovely knack for imitating Pratchett's writing style... combined with the ability for truly horrific implications without going into graphic detail. "She was so tiny" gives me a horrible chill down my spine because it's so clear what's happened without having to have it laid out. And the demon-worshipping trio were well-presented - competent enough to cause trouble with a side-order of dramatics, but also nasty enough to be taken seriously once you showed how far they were willing to go.

The only thing I would say could use some work is your punctuation and a few typos. It's nothing major, but it is noticeable that your punctuation around speech marks in particular tends to be a bit shaky.

That said, it doesn't really spoil the story at all, and I'm so glad you decided to share it with us all!
Tikatu chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Yes. This. I only read Good Omens last year, so finding a fic crossing them with Supernatural was highly satisfying. A job well done!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
So very awesome! :D
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
These two fandoms needed to be together and that was perfect. Bratty teenage satanists, meet the demon most likely to take great offense at your pick of sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
... I think you just introduced me to Supernatural.

Uh-oh.