Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
Ka chapter 1 . 11/26
Oh. This fic. I read is some years ago. I like this one.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 11/25
Scarylady chapter 1 . 11/13
I adore this story-you got Aziraphale and Crowley pitch-perfect and it definitely has the same hilarious/heartwarming flavor as cannon :3
TXJ chapter 1 . 11/8
Well played. I very much enjoyed this. Az and Crowley are awesome :)
TheGreatAnimeYoukai chapter 1 . 10/31
To borrow fro AO3, Kudos!
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 10/21
I have been reading and rereading this story for a few months now. only in season 2 of SN, but when I start a series I tend to go straight to and binge on fics. Found this. Had not read GO yet, but still loved the story. Finally got around to looking for the book, and got the audio version. thought the book was great, if a bit convoluted at... well the whole time. But the best part is, now when I read this, which I do frequently, I read it in the voice of the audio book narrator. it is glorious. You have captured the tone of GO so fabulously. I do wish you had turned this into a series of sorts.. thank you so very much for writing this.
Anita chapter 1 . 10/13
'Omens is one of my top five books. Can't believe you did such a good job pairing these two! Thank you so much.
Hello warlock chapter 1 . 10/5
One of the best fanfics I've read! I love the writing style you used
Amazing Places chapter 1 . 7/1
This was awesome!
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 5/7
Never seen Supernatural. This was still great, though! Thanks!
LadyLier chapter 1 . 4/18
Aghh! Amazing! I just have seen the first two seasons of supernatural! but I now the general I love this! Crowley and Az where amazing while summoning, and that ending gosh! thank you!
S.M.F chapter 1 . 4/18
This was wonderful. Thank you, and hope you do well in all your endeavors!
I love the way Crowley totally surprises them. XD 'The most common eye-colour in Hell'... Morons. ("I summon thee with the brown hair!")
LauraDragon chapter 1 . 3/4
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 2/28
I normally stick to the Harry Potter universe, but this was recommended by a friend.
Nicely done!