Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
Amazing Places chapter 1 . 7/1
This was awesome!
Kaoupa chapter 1 . 5/7
Never seen Supernatural. This was still great, though! Thanks!
LadyLier chapter 1 . 4/18
Aghh! Amazing! I just have seen the first two seasons of supernatural! but I now the general I love this! Crowley and Az where amazing while summoning, and that ending gosh! thank you!
S.M.F chapter 1 . 4/18
8D
This was wonderful. Thank you, and hope you do well in all your endeavors!
I love the way Crowley totally surprises them. XD 'The most common eye-colour in Hell'... Morons. ("I summon thee with the brown hair!")
LauraDragon chapter 1 . 3/4
SO. FUCKIN'. AWESOME.
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 2/28
I normally stick to the Harry Potter universe, but this was recommended by a friend.
Nicely done!
mangaluva chapter 1 . 1/1
This is wonderful in every single way. Bless you.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That...was amazing.
Leo not Ares chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Good job, this one.
lazaefair chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I discovered this fic back when I was mostly unfamiliar with Supernatural and wholly ignorant of Good Omens. I still enjoyed it immensely. And years later, now that I've made the acquaintance of both series and book? Enjoyment magnified tenfold. I think your place in the imaginary fanfic pantheon is assured just from writing one of those stories that people return to again and again, and masterfully capture their respective canon material.
clockwork.cranberry chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I'm not sure what are the chances of you reading my review considering the story was written some seven years ago, nevertheless I have to tell you I absolutely love it.
I was just browsing though looking for something to read and, lucky me, I stumbled over this little gem of a fic.
The story reads just like another piece of Good omens and every character is in character. If it ever occured to me to think about scenario when Crowley is summoned by satanist this is probably how I would imagine it. Your Satanist are, in a word, perfect, all stylish in black, overly eager to bring the apocalypse on earth and not at all expecting what they got. Their righteous indignation upon meeting Crowley is hillarious. As is Crowley's comment on "the younger crowd " that doesn't really get it.
The deamons from Supernatural could really learn something from him.

I wasn't having exactly the best day and you made me laugh out loud and even now I am sitting here with a rather stupid smile on my face, so thanks for that. No, really thanks!

I loved the "apocalypse, what again?" part.

Aslo I just bet Crowley would love the Impala :-)
CorbynPool chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ha ha, that was awesome! I haven't read Good Omens, but now I think I would enjoy it. I sounds like a crazy cross of C.S. Lewis' "Screwtape Letters", Frank E. Peretti's "This Present Darkness", and Mark J. Ferrari's "The Book of Joby". Your story was hilariously entertaining, I loved it!
CyberQueen chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
*Claps* Wow, that was just perfect! Hilarious job!
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh my G..Sa...err..that was bloody brilliant!