Reviews for When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording
discarded account chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Excellent cross over ! I really enjoyed your portrayal of Aziraphale and Crowley !
exillion chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Fuck. Yes. Aswome fic
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Cool story!

~keroV
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Haha nice! Go Crowley! Muahahhahhaha he sure showed them! :)OK so he had Azirphael's help still brilliant! Definitely a fav!
Viking Eggplant chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Holy frack, this was awesome!
White Rabbit Asylum chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Oh God. I'm speechless with laughter.

MADE OF WIN.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I've never even seen Supernatural and I adore this. It's hysterical, I love the way Crowley and Aziraphale dealt with them! Nice work!
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was brilliant, thank you. And I can just imagine the look on the Winchesters' faces...

C ya!

~~~~~
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Fantastic crossover, great writing, totally awesome. Best bit was how Crowley was being the reasonable demon and Aziraphale’s seriously disturbing smiting. Kind of reminds me of the beginning of Good Omens when Crowley suggests that he’s the one who has aided humanity by nudging Eve into nicking the apple of free will while Aziraphale has done them no favours handing over what will become the sword of war.

I love that last image of Aziraphale and Crowley hitching a ride on the roof of the Impala.
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Neat. Very funny, great descriptions and the style is spot on for both fandoms. Love it! XD
The Dancing Bard chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Epic! There are no other words. This is what I wanted when I looked for a good GO cross-over.
PocketRocket chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Got this from the Good Omens TVTropes fic rec. Have now tweeted the link. This is freaking incredible. I especially love how well in-character everyone is. There's a nice little subtle Englishness about Aziraphale and Crowley that's more pronounced once they hop the pond, which is excellent. And you've blended the worlds so very fantastically. I'm blown away.

Favorite paragraph is Crowley's rant about leaks. I giggled all the way into the serious parts. (A few typos and tense changes, though; sorry, can't help myself.)

*bows* Fabulously well done. Go you.
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I never read Good Omens. I tried but it just wasn't the right time. Now I wish I'd managed it. This story was awesome.
lshjdgbfv chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Are you... aware that this fic was cited and quoted on TVTropes as an example of Crowning Moment of Awesome (for Aziraphale) in Fanfic? And believe me, this story certainly deserved the rec.

The full citation:

Aziraphale gets another moment of awesome at the climax of When Summoning, Please Watch The Wording. Long story short, some wannabe Satanists have crossed the Moral Event Horizon in truly nasty fashion and then mock Zirah for being the "pathetic lackey of a dead God". At which point Zirah shows them exactly how "pathetic" good can be:

-"Aziraphale's expression was like thunder. "Come to me, my child," he said, his tone as cutting as diamonds. "And I will show you a true wonder of a miracle!" "

Rock ON, dear fanficcer. You've just surpassed the vast majority of us in a way that very few even aspire to. :D
morph chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Brilliant! Crowley and Aziraphale were wonderful. Fantastic job writing this.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »